What's new

Beer O da day!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Was it a 10 out of 10 Cliff?
I'm so glad I could bring some humor back into everyone's life, especially you Craig Mac with all the hardtimes you have been through lately.

Cherish the memories....the beer reviews have all been deleted and I won't be posting anymore.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Come on Larry! All I saw was a little ball busting. I like to see your beers being drank because I don't drink all that heavy stuff so frequently. I drink drier hoppy beers and seeing the heavy sweeter stuff that you consume in mass quantities is good to see. Just like I'm stuck in a LFD Cammie Cabinet rut, I'm in a moderately hopped but very dry beer rut.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nothing wrong with well attuated beers? I find myself drinking more and more pilsners than I ever had imagined I would. I can't drink sweeter beers all that often. I use to drink a ton of ba barley wines and irs's but now I like session beers more than anything. But as I find myself loving cigars and smoking way less cigs. I imagine myself drinking more cigar friendly beers. Any suggestions for a my fathers number 1 for this afternoon?

Come on Larry! All I saw was a little ball busting. I like to see your beers being drank because I don't drink all that heavy stuff so frequently. I drink drier hoppy beers and seeing the heavy sweeter stuff that you consume in mass quantities is good to see. Just like I'm stuck in a LFD Cammie Cabinet rut, I'm in a moderately hopped but very dry beer rut.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Belgian blonde of some sort would be my choice, something like Leffe. I find belgians go well with cigars even the drier ones because they have a tendency to taste sweeter than comparably attenuated beers due to the esters created by the yeast.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I'm so glad I could bring some humor back into everyone's life, especially you Craig Mac with all the hardtimes you have been through lately.

Cherish the memories....the beer reviews have all been deleted and I won't be posting anymore.
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sadpace:

Larry I read all of your reviews and if you look at my beer purchases you would see that they correlate often with the beers you find exceptional. We are just giving you a hard time, please don't stop doing reviews!

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Having a Jolly Pumpkin Noel De Calabaza, delicious. Thanks Nick! If beer were candy, this is the best Sour Patch Kid ever.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Cigar City Brewing - Humidor Series Imperial Stout... This is basically their Marshal Zhukov's Imperial Stout with Spanish cedar added. I think it does a great job if balancing out the sweeter base stout.