What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Still drinking some Double Jack with Jonathon, but we're now smoking Padron 85th's from a call in mystery bomb. Well played my friend...well played, thank you. We may be wrong about you MAX, but your time will come even though we may be wrong.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am enjoying a 2008 bottle of Central Waters Y2K Barleywine. It tastes great. The alcohol and maltiness balance each other out so neither one is overpowering. I am getting a sweet raisin flavor. I will have to save my last bottle for a special occasion.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Crooked Stave - Petite Sour ... Nice rush of sour to go along with some funk. And a low abv of 4.6%, was very good.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Had my first Pliny the Elder yesterday...now I see what all the hype is about!! :drool:
Well worth the hype. Too bad I'm so far away from the West Coast

Really enjoyed a Sweetwater Ghoulash tonight. They are making some great craft beers down in Georgia between Sweetwater and Terrapin. Cheers!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
So today I brought beer to work. I like to take different beer to work so I can let the other brewers taste stuff I make and also things I pick up.

Todays lineup was:

Grodziskie (my hoppy oak smoked wheat beer) - Comments of "breakfast in a glass", "very bacony", "I could see me drinking tons of this when camping". So who knows it might end up at one of our small satellite breweries.

George Gale Prize Old Ale from 1996 (Oldest beer I've drank to date, sharp tasting, sweet, no carbonation)

Fatheads Head Hunter IPA