What's new

Beer O da day!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Yup, still good. Really wished Founders would distribute here.View attachment 31456
I think distribution to WA is difficult for anyone not in WA due to some weird laws. I remember recently reading an article about distribution to WA and some sort of weird laws the LCB has that makes breweries not want to sell in WA vs other states. It's unfortunate but I get to deal with stupid ass laws that inadvertently diminish consumer choice in PA too. Though beer wise we are pretty well off. I think Philly still gets Russian River where WA doesn't. So that has to say something to ship across the country vs two states north.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Yup, still good. Really wished Founders would distribute here.View attachment 31456
I think distribution to WA is difficult for anyone not in WA due to some weird laws. I remember recently reading an article about distribution to WA and some sort of weird laws the LCB has that makes breweries not want to sell in WA vs other states. It's unfortunate but I get to deal with stupid ass laws that inadvertently diminish consumer choice in PA too. Though beer wise we are pretty well off. I think Philly still gets Russian River where WA doesn't. So that has to say something to ship across the country vs two states north.
Yeah, I don't pay too much attention to WA liquor laws to be honest. I get a little spoiled living right across the river from Portland, so the Russian River change didn't really affect me...seeing as I always bought my RR stuff (mostly just Supplication and the rare Pliny sighting) in Portland anyway. So, let me add to my prior statement Adam...I'd be happy I'd Founders distributed to either OR or WA ;).

Cheers bro!

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
recent beers,

P1030910.jpg for the pool

P1030911.jpgjust OK, nothing special

P1030912.jpgfantastic

P1030913.jpgamazing coffee flavor

P1030915.jpgwell worth the hunt

P1030918.jpgnot as good as i was expecting

P1030919.jpgloving this beer

P1030914.jpgtoo many flavors going on to describe but worked harmoniously

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Nice Teku! I grabbed a bunch of Espresso also, really well done beer at a nice price point/