What's new

Beer O da day!

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Degraded myself down to Coors Lights and Busch Lights for the past 2 weeks while moving into my new house. On the plus side they were all free fiddy :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Drank a Troegs Scratch Triple Mango IPA earlier whole swapping the starter out on the old Cherokee. The beer hides the 11%abv surprisingly well and looks a bit like carbonated orange juice. Then I had an Orval and cuvee de jacibins rogue with dinner. Not a bad night.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Stopped by a new spot tonight that has a couple tables with taps in em. Unfortunately you have to have 4 or more people to sit there, but the beer list looked pretty good with a wide variety. I grabbed a Burton Baton and since the Sierra Nevada rep threw me a bunch of swag I order a Hoptimum as well. They have a patio and I asked about cigars and they said they added smoke eaters specifically for cigar smokers. Looks like I found a new spot to try out.....

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Had some Half Acre Pony pilsner. It was okay, better than some. Not super memorable as a pils though.

Then I drank some more Troegs triple mango IPA. Its a good beer. I compare it to drinking a hoppy screwball because the mango and hops makes it very orangy and citrusy with 11%abv it gets you buzzed and in a hurry.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yeah its like the first thursday of the month when they have it I believe. I usually go to Dublin to get it and they have a limit of 3 per customer now.