What's new

Best Value/Most Underrated Cigars

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I can't believe I am going to admit this for the world to see lol, but the Cru Royale... a Macanudo, is great value. I really enjoy this stick, and at about $5.00 full retail online, well that's good value I figure.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'll eat crow when I have to and in this thread I should cause damn if the Tesa picadura king Habano isn't a great cigar for $6 if I remember the price correctly.

Had nice complexity that you don't see in a cigar for this price.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'll eat crow when I have to and in this thread I should cause damn if the Tesa picadura king Habano isn't a great cigar for $6 if I remember the price correctly.

Yes and double yes.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0

Tat 7th Reserva $6
L'At Maduro $4-6
Tramp Stamp $5-6
MFLE Corono $5-6
MFLE LB CG $5-6
Pretty decent smokes with good flavor (not refined enough to understand complexity.)

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Box price. But you can box split any of those cigars here at that price and find takers I think.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Technically box price if you wait for the right price and there's never any reason not to wait.

drbell15

SmallWaveDave
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Joya Red, Jaime Garcia Reserva, La Reloba Sumatra, Don Pepin Cuban Classic, La Riqueza
I would pay $10 for any of these

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Box price. But you can box split any of those cigars here at that price and find takers I think.
Technically box price if you wait for the right price and there's never any reason not to wait.
This confirms that there are two Ara's AND they both know what they're talking about

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The JdN Rosanales are a very nice budget stick to me. I'm not sure what msrp is. But I got a bundle of 10 on Cbid for 19$. Bundled with the rest of my order, not a bad deal.

Good construction, sweet tobacco and dried fruit on the retro hale. Medium strength. A great daily smoke.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Most Tatuaje
Kristoff ligero maduro
Padron x000 maduro
San Lotano maduro lancero(the rest of the line is mediocre IMO)
JDN Cabinetta
JDN Celebración
Torano Exodus 50 yr

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If we're talking value for the price here are mine:
If you're in the $2 range I say Bahia Red (Maduro) and Nica Libre
If you're in the $3-5 range I say Alec Bradley Maxx and CAO America
If you're in the $5-8 range I say Tatuaje Havana VI, San Lotano Oval Habano, Camacho Triple Maduro, and Undercrown

SouthernerInSask

© MCMLXI
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well I can't believe I am going to admit this for the world to see lol, but the Cru Royale... a Macanudo, is great value. I really enjoy this stick, and at about $5.00 full retail online, well that's good value I figure.
Smoke what you like etc etc. If you enjoy the cigar & think the price is fair, then it is a value. If anyone wants to give you crap for smoking a Mac, screw em...imo theyre not a real BOTL.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread has offered a lot of insight as to what other BOTL think are good value smokes. Aside from trying something yourself it's nice to get some feedback on what different people enjoy when making a blind purchase, especially for someone who has more experience with CC then NC. Shout out to everyone who has taken a moment to put their two cents in!

Keep the suggestions coming brothers.