What's new

Best vitola

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
By far the majority of the cigars I smoke are Lanceros, Lonsdale, Coronas or Robusto. I really love the Lonsdale size but I rarely see that size available, so fill in with Lanceros.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Others have heard that size doesn't matter.

But not me ;)

This is a tough question that really depends on the stick. I think I generally prefer the wrapper driven flavor of a narrow ring gauge. So corona? But I also love short smokes.

Last edited:

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I went to Robustos for awhile just for a shorter smoke, but I usually tend to enjoy a corona or Churchill more

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I just don't have the 2+ hours it takes to finish a Churchill on very many occasions. I am, however, considering picking up a box of Partagas Lusi's. Just need more storage first. (And maybe more income).

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I usually pick a robusto when trying out a new line of cigars. But I'm not committed to the size. I go for the sizes that I get the best taste from within a cigar line.
Agreed. I found the Matilde Corona far better than the Lancero and I remember thinking when I found out they were making the Lancero "I'm going to be in heaven"

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Corona Gorda majoritively but I like a lancero too. With bigger ring gauges I often get a worse draw. I'd always thought it'd be the other way around but the bigger ones just seem to be packed with so much tobacco that I can't get a draw.

Petite coronas for winter though, till I find a warm place to smoke.