What's new

Best vitola

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Corona. Simply because it's versatile. It cools fast enough for my puff rate. And I can make it last an hour, or half hour, depending on my situation.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Corona 5x46
Robusto 5x50
Toro 6x50
I used to like bigger gauged cigars when I first started out but later found that a shorter, smaller gauged cigar was more enjoyable for me. 56 would be about the biggest I would go but it would really depend on what type of cigar and who made it. I do have some exceptions to the rule though, an example would be the Jailbreak by Viva Republica. @Ducttapegonewild turned me on to one and it was a great cigar and I didn't mind the larger gauge at 6x58. Anything over that and I think it starts getting ridiculous and isn't enjoyable for me to smoke. When I was at the B&M yesterday a buddy of mine picked up a big ass JFR, it was at least a 70RG. Definitely not my thing but, hey, smoke what you like.

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Robustos, CGs, Lonsdales, Coronas, Lanceros. I should mention that a good Churchill is a alright everynow and again. I'll smoke almost anything because so many are only being released in one size these days (seemingly toro..) but when ever I have a chance to pick a vitola to choose from a specific blend, the toro sits close to the bottom of that list. Some perfectos are good depending on size.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Corona
Lonsdale
those are the ones i have the most experience with. Prefer the smaller rg. Had a 60 rg once and did not enjoy it at all. Smoking an AF rosado magnum 54 as i type so i do make exceptions now and then. :)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
CG has taken top spot for me over Laguito #2's long standing reign just because my Cabaiguans have been phenomenal. But I have a box of 2010 Monte esp # 2's that might tip the scale the other way soon.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Corona Gorda
Lancero ( might would be first but I definitely don't smoke as many lanceros)
Robusto

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We tend to choose things based on experience and mine is with Toros first....this gives me a good ratio of wrapper to filler and binder and if I love it I jump to the next bigger sizes like a Churchill.