What's new

Best vitola

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
No contest, CORONA GORDA!!! I've tried smoking larger cigars, but it's physically uncomfortable. I just don't see how people can smoke 60rg cigars, but to each their own.
I also think that figurados are fun. It makes me feel like I'm smoking a cartoon cigar haha.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Don't "hmm" me, sir!
Generally I prefer anything under 50RG (though I have no qualms about toros, robos, etc -- my only BHK was a 52 and I can't say it bothered me in the slightest!). The lance just happens to be the highest form of the panatelas. Oh, hell, I'll smoke anything short of 60!
Don't call me Sir!!!!! Or I will make sure you find a mailbox full of 60 RG smokes.

I like smaller cigars. Petite Corona is an awesome size. Lancero is good too. Probably my 2 favorite. I'll smoke anything though

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Petite corona
Corona
Panatela
I prefer thinner ring gauges for more wrapper flavor and shorter smokes because of time. But if I have the time, a Churchill hits the spot. I also have great respect for culebras.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What Samb said for sure..... i was talking to Jack Torano about this and said basically that "i want more thiiner ring guage stix" and he kind of agreed saying that even though the market wants big ring gauges and thus has to sell them he felt it washes out the flavor. If i recall correctly 48 was what he said max for him was.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can never go wrong with robusto. Though my absolute favorite size is 5.5" x 48 RG. To me that's the perfect size and dimension ratio for a cigar.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I smoke outside and during the warm months I generally reach for larger ring gauge cigars. I have more time to smoke and also the smaller ring gauge cigars are more affected by the RH of it is up near 80-90%. The flavors of a lancero will get hot and bitter during the humid months. In the winter I prefer the smaller ring gauge corona, PT corona, lonsdale, Lancero etc.

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I prefer ring gauges from 49-52. 54 would be the high side for me. Length wise I tend to go 5"- 6 1/2". Lots of violas in that range. Robusto, Toros , Torpedos , bellicoso (sp?) all fit the bill.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somewhere in the 5" X 54 to 60 range works best for me...I don't get into names, I smoke 'em, I don't get on a first name basis with 'em... I normally don't have the hour and a half to two hours to smoke a longer ceegar...and the four inchers are just too short.