What's new

Biggest pet peeves

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Mine is politically correctness, and saying Issue instead of PROBLEM. Problems get attacked and fixed. issues get talked about.

Too me issue is something like the current edition of a magazine, or newspaper:

image.jpeg

First Issue, edition, too be followed by more issues.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I can't tolerate cashiers licking their fingers to separate money or a grocery bagger licking their fingers to get the plastic bags off the rack. I call em out every time. I don't want anyone handing me something they just touched right after licking their fingers.
Amen! And, while we are at it, learn how to sneeze!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Saw one of the sample ladies at Sam's while serving food and wearing sanitary gloves blow her nose in a Kleenex, then scratch her head and not change her gloves plus all the apparently blind people that have to get real close to the tray to see what it is.

Other thing is the old ladies that have to pick the perfect piece of fried chicken at the buffet. "Lady, I'm on a mission, pick a damn piece of chicken and get the hell out the way" after all it's a feed trough not fine dining.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I can't tolerate cashiers licking their fingers to separate money or a grocery bagger licking their fingers to get the plastic bags off the rack. I call em out every time. I don't want anyone handing me something they just touched right after licking their fingers.
That’s why I don’t handle cash often. I very rarely pull out cash from an ATM. I always use my card.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My biggest pet peeve is when people who aren’t really active here show up randomly to get views on their YouTube videos or to market their brand.

#yuherd
I definitely agree. This is extremely rude and borderline offensive to active members. And this is Brothers*** Of The Leaf. Were supposed to be all guys here. Shit would not fly if I were moderating.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Why is it an issue? I get the post to drive revenue being rude.
I know you’ve been a member longer. But as of recently there’s been a trend with people coming onto our board only to promote their latest video on YouTube etc.

And that’s literally their only interaction on this board. It’s pretty lame, just my opinion tho.

I never really saw botl as a “free marketing forum”

We are more than that. It would be different if they were an active account.

But botl is all good for dudes and chicks no prob

I mean we have @nc_6789 here