What's new

Biggest pet peeves

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Small business and getting exposure to your efforts in the current environment is absurdly tough. You can't even imagine if you haven't tried. Facebook and YouTube are absolutely killing people's attempts to be productive with their algorithms and limitations.. I used to have stuff go viral monthly, now they quash it, as soon as it starts to.
It's just douchey to savage people for trying to do something thing productive and lift themselves up. As long as they're not being abrasive or click baitey.
Mel is chill, yeah it'd be better if her interaction/promo ratio was a little higher, but shit, it's hard to make time when you're being productive. Hell, I really need to spend more time working and less time here bs'ing with you Jackasses... ;) But hell, I think she's bombed more people than Chris has in the last year... ;) And honestly , I'd rather look at her than y'all... ;)

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Site title is called "brothers of the leaf"........

I think all of us have engaged in "locker room talk", ie. stuff we'd say as boys hanging out without the presence of women......

Are you gonna be comfortable making dick jokes, talking about tits, etc. In front of female members if they join up? Just my two cents.
Yes I'll rock out with my cock out then tell her to jam out with her clam out. Equality bro!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
My number one pet peeve is people who forget to send Thank You Notes, for gifts. But I have a solution to deal with them. They get nothing ever again.

Neighbor Apprently flew with her husband to Minnesota to a grandson's wedding, gave the Bride & Groom a check for 5k. Check was cashed 6 months ago. Grandpa said they never even got a phone call.

Grandpa told me his story of being upset, I said cut them off. Give them nothing ever again. $5,000.00 is not chicken feed.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
My number one pet peeve is people who forget to send Thank You Notes, for gifts. But I have a solution to deal with them. They get nothing ever again.

Neighbor Apprently flew with her husband to Minnesota to a grandson's wedding, gave the Bride & Groom a check for 5k. Check was cashed 6 months ago. Grandpa said they never even got a phone call.

Grandpa told me his story of being upset, I said cut them off. Give them nothing ever again. $5,000.00 is not chicken feed.
See we do have women on here!
Are you saying if you gift me a cigar at the shop then I should write you a thank you card?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
See we do have women on here!
Are you saying if you gift me a cigar at the shop then I should write you a thank you card?

Nope what I saying is parents are apprently not teaching kids to say thank you, or in the case of the 5K Wedding Gift, a thank you note should have been sent.

Like I said the 5k wedding gift was not chicken feed.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Nope what I saying is parents are apprently not teaching kids to say thank you, or in the case of the 5K Wedding Gift, a thank you note should have been sent.

Like I said the 5k wedding gift was not chicken feed.

But, if you were bombed chicken feed, would you send a thank you note? Asking for a friend.