What's new

Biggest pet peeves

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
He’s the most bitter person ever

We should rename him as Angry_Grandpa

I not bitter, maybe my ideas are difficult for some people to sow allow with think skins. Political correctness, participation trophies, and taking away good old values in our society are destroying our nation. IMHO

BTW I have no biological grandkids, if I do I would turn them into model citizens, or disown them. NO BS.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I not bitter, maybe my ideas are difficult for some people to sow allow with think skins. Political correctness, participation trophies, and taking away good old values in our society are destroying our nation. IMHO

BTW I have no biological grandkids, if I do I would turn them into model citizens, or disown them. NO BS.
Do you change your tv settings to black and white because you hate change?

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0

I find it interesting when an older generation bitches about the younger generation (not pointing fingers at you Johnny Knoxville) knowing that the older generation raised the one they are bitching about. Dunno, maybe it’s the Chief in me but my Sailors shortcomings are a reflection of my leadership (or lack there of).

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I find it interesting when an older generation bitches about the younger generation (not pointing fingers at you Johnny Knoxville) knowing that the older generation raised the one they are bitching about. Dunno, maybe it’s the Chief in me but my Sailors shortcomings are a reflection of my leadership (or lack there of).
He will say you’re wrong

Just wait for it :)

It will go something like this...

“Back in my days when I was young ... bleh bleh bleh... and whiskey just needs to be served in a glass! Keep the cherries you crazy young man”

:)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
So you're to blame? GET HIM!!!
:D