What's new

Biggest pet peeves

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
One of our BOTL brothers and I go B&M hopping occasionally and all the good looking young women just love to hug on him. I need to learn how he does that. Names are withheld incase his wife reads the forum.

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
One of our BOTL brothers and I go B&M hopping occasionally and all the good looking young women just love to hug on him. I need to learn how he does that. Names are withheld incase his wife reads the forum.
Sounds like the kind of guy I need as a wingman. He can pass all those hot ladies off onto me.......

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
are we back too pet peeves yet. i can’t stand when somebody is smoking and flicks the ash every three minutes like a cigarette. very annoying

and ewwww to whoever mentioned about licking a cigar then cutting it eewwwwww nasty shit.

i love woman and they can join and post as many photos of them smoking cigars all sexy idgaf if it’s “brothers” BOOBIES ARE WELCOMED:kiss:

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
i love woman and they can join and post as many photos of them smoking cigars all sexy idgaf if it’s “brothers” BOOBIES ARE WELCOMED:kiss:

The thirst is real

Go drink a glass of water

I hope those smoking thots don’t ever come around here with the thirst traps.

#yuherd

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Site title is called "brothers of the leaf"........

I think all of us have engaged in "locker room talk", ie. stuff we'd say as boys hanging out without the presence of women......

Are you gonna be comfortable making dick jokes, talking about tits, etc. In front of female members if they join up? Just my two cents.
Sure we are all adults they have been around it, i look at sisters of the leaf just like a brother of the leaf. If they cant handle the locker room talk they will speak up