What's new

Boswell Pipe shop

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
just give me the date and time:)
I'd love to get there sometime this year at least for a day trip. Pennsylvania in the spring and fall I just absolutely love. Even Northwest Jersey lol. I have to make it happen this year....any means necessary. And hopefully stock up the bank account because I'm not leaving there empty handed, just an empty bank account.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who else is a little frustrated with the weekly pipes that are put up and sold within minutes lol. Kind of like when the monsters come out but on a weekly basis. Anyone live near there who can do a recon mission as I've heard there are a lot of similar pipes on the walls of the shop and are cheaper than the weekly sale pipes. I'm going to have to do a road trip up there sometime, just haven't thought about it with the big herf coming up. G1
I live about an hour away. I was going to try to go today but they were closed. I might have to take a day off work this week. What is the specific pipe you are looking for?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hey thanks for the offer. I wrote that quite some time ago. Ive been to the shop numerous times since and of course had to pick up a few in the many trips :)
Would also love to meet up with some of you guys up there. I'm not too far (about 2 hours) so lets do this! G1

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey thanks for the offer. I wrote that quite some time ago. Ive been to the shop numerous times since and of course had to pick up a few in the many trips :)
Would also love to meet up with some of you guys up there. I'm not too far (about 2 hours) so lets do this! G1
I think it's been mentioned a few times about getting us Northeasterner's together for a pipe herf at Boswell's. I'd love to take the trip...but I'll probably do an overnight or make a weekend of it since I'm probably 3 hours away without traffic. Actually, might be able to work something out in October since my girlfriend will be at her friends bachelorette party for a weekend.....Hmmmmm......