What's new

BOTL™ 2012 Lancero by Drew Estate

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So I ended up doing a few sneaky extra shifts at work, which extended my budget enough to grab a box of these. Super stoked.
I also have to add that Tim was really accommodating, when I voiced my concerns about giving out my credit card details over email, he provided me with an alternative payment option that worked for both of us.
Thanks again Tim.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ended up doing a few sneaky extra shifts at work, which extended my budget enough to grab a box of these. Super stoked.
I also have to add that Tim was really accommodating, when I voiced my concerns about giving out my credit card details over email, he provided me with an alternative payment option that worked for both of us.
Thanks again Tim.
+1. Tim has been amazing with us "international buyers". Really can't wait to get my box. :) The only thing is that the folks at Singapore Customs, while providing fast friendly service, are also impossibly efficient. I will have to pay the tobacco duty before I can get my smokes. :( Right now I have 4 boxes of Cubans sitting at their office waiting for me to liberate them. :((

OT: AussieMitch: Your avatar looks like a hop disguised as a grenande. Do you brew your own beer?

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
OT: AussieMitch: Your avatar looks like a hop disguised as a grenande. Do you brew your own beer?
I sure do mate. I have a 40L batch sized, 3 vessel all grain setup. I did a hopped up hefeweizen on it's maiden run, which turned out amazing. It's usually what I think about whilst I'm smoking alone (my wife enjoys the odd stick too). I'm always thinking about the next brew, or some sort of combination of ingredients that's a little out of the norm, or against style guidelines.

Sorry for the tangent...

Please carry on as you were :D

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Received my box and shirt today and somehow the cigars multiplied on their way here as two boxes showed up. Very much appreciated in my current austerity mode. Thanks Tim. These will be thoroughly enjoyed.

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
Received my box and shirt today and somehow the cigars multiplied on their way here as two boxes showed up. Very much appreciated in my current austerity mode. Thanks Tim. These will be thoroughly enjoyed.
I was merely Eric's vehicle there. Thank you for your service as a great moderator here.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very awesome. I used to home-brew, but nothing fancy like this. Just standard Coopers kits with some additional touches like adding some additional malt for body, using different yeast and adding some flavoring hops. :D

Next time you swing up north to SG do drop me a note maybe we can organize a small herf with fine craft beers. :)

I sure do mate. I have a 40L batch sized, 3 vessel all grain setup. I did a hopped up hefeweizen on it's maiden run, which turned out amazing. It's usually what I think about whilst I'm smoking alone (my wife enjoys the odd stick too). I'm always thinking about the next brew, or some sort of combination of ingredients that's a little out of the norm, or against style guidelines.

Sorry for the tangent...

Please carry on as you were :D

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Thank you once again to all that we're involved. Box showed up today, from the box to logo to seal to stick all look friggin fantastic.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Just a quick note to say thanks to all. Sticks and shirt arrived today. Well done Tim.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Question for Eric I'm assuming... why brown (vs black) for the bands and overall color scheme? Just wondering cuz everything BOTL is black. Just trying to differentiate from the 2010 version?