What's new

BOTL™ 2012 Lancero by Drew Estate

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Well maybe Tim can answer that as I'm sure Eric is probably deep into his banana suit in Chicago by now!?! LOL

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Band blends in perfectly with the wrapper. Looks almost as though the print is tattooed on the leaf. That could have been the bourbon...

JuYcEmAn

¡Soy un esnob de Fuente!
Rating - 96.9%
37   1   0
My box arrived yesterday! Thank You Eric, JD, Podman and everyone involved in the project; these look fantastic!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Faen, I don't have mine yet and I am leaving town within the hour. At least I live at an apartment and can make sure the UPS guy leaves the box at the office.

Damoba

Dan, Dan the Cigar Man
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Two days of rest in my humi, I couldn't wait another day... Thanks to all at Drew Estate also Podman great service thank you. Right away I picked up on cinnamon and or nutmeg, nice amount of spice which mellowed quickly. I still have less than one year experience with really enjoying premium cigars. I hope my palate doesn't stray too far from what sounds sensible. The lancero shape is a nice change. This is my first BOTL stick its great to be a part of this forum. Btw its thursday that means we've got a day and a half!!!!! As I continue smoking this terrific stick there is a little sweetness after a couple inches maybe a light floral but not overbearing. I may need a box since I only picked up a fiver, are they gonna be available for a while?

Attachments