What's new

BOTL Canadian Herf -- July 24-26th, Southern Ontario

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just returned home after a fantastic weekend of golf, great food, cigars, drones, beer and brotherhood. Brent and his lovely wife Jodi really pulled out all the stops and threw one heck of a Herf. Please accept my deepest gratitude for allowing me to stay with you and enjoy you beautiful home. Thank you Brent and all the brothers and sisters who attended for your genorocity and friendship. What a great weekend....one I will never forget.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Yea, was cracking up. You know who you are. lol.

The BHK was stupid but the wet packs still makes me laugh. Don't understand why but it does.

"Who didn't get a wet pack? Sorry Hendy, not you". Lol.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Wow, what a great time. Thank you so much to our hosts. Brent, you really know how to make people feel welcome. And you other guys, jeez, thanks so much for all the great cigars. I was worried about going over the border so I didn't want to bring too many, but be warned, next time will be different. I took some pics, but unfortunately, no pics of my face plant in Brent's driveway. I actually meant to do that on purpose to show my toughness. Nothing ends a great day like spitting up blood all over the place.

Last edited:

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
We want to say thanks again to everyone who made the trek to come and hang out for the weekend. It never ceases to amaze me the lengths that guys will go to in order to meet up and enjoy the brotherhood. Sure didn't take long for the hand-to-hand combat to start, and I want to again express my appreciation for everyone that dropped cigars, beers and american pop/snack food in my lap. You guys are too much and it was our absolute pleasure to host.

Here's hoping everyone can make it again next year and we can make it even bigger and better.
Thanks again
Brent & Jodi

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@bdc30 I can't thank you enough Brent and Jodi for opening up your home and letting us stay the night at your place. You guys were so friendly and welcoming. It was such a awesome time and enjoyed meeting everyone and being in such great company!! Hope the ladies are welcome back next year because I am already looking forward to it :)