What's new

BOTL Canadian Herf -- July 24-26th, Southern Ontario

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Don't touch the starched towels in the corners at Brent's place. Jmartins doing laundry but has added too much personal "starch" to the towels.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Can't say thanks enough for the Clayton hospitality. Well fed and glad I came. Missed you two.

Was a great time and got to meet new faces of the hood. Best part was all had the same beliefs and understanding of BOTL that had been my attraction and is the true meaning of brotherhood.

I've been away too long.

Thanks for all the sticks you boys shared. I got to try a few "never heard of's" and some I've not heard of in quite a while.

For those who thought it was funny or will be funny to screw with me. Please do your homework and know what your getting yourself into.

Safe Travels Kiddies.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
All I heard was "meow" but I've never been accused of good hearing. Maybe it was all the subwoofers and rap music growing up. Have you ever heard of rap music Scott? ;)

Was a pleasure to meet everyone and a huge thank you to Brent and Jodi for the hospitality. Had a fantastic time. Good smokes, good laughs, good food, Phil, and h2h combat.

Brent smacked me good. I'll post picture tomorrow but I did enjoy two from him there...

OR bhk54

&
Jorge monsdale

Also had this 02/03 cohiba thanks to @joe45

And a cigwar thanks @Smokin Aces

Apparently I was trying to keep pace with @bostoneo ha