What's new

BOTL & Drew Estate Cigar Safari 2014, 01/29 - 02/01

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the forums but been a silent reader for awhile is it unethical for me to jump on this or should I hitch a ride on another date? :) I want long term members to have an opportunity etc...

You will find I am very polite and cleanup real good...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Pulled the trigger right at 11:30am yesterday--I didn't want any chance to miss this ticket :cbig:
Excited as all hell for the trip!
Now what to do for the next 8 months of anticipation? Dropping some Nicaraguan bombs on brothers here should help pass the time :thumbsup:
Showing up to MIA on Monday/Tues to take start the pre-funk, sounds like a plan. Cant wait to see you brothers in paradise!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just to clarify-- Is this the only opportunity for a DE Cigar Safari in 2014? Or does Drew Estate offer these year-round so that we could actually go at any time? I wanted to do this in 2014, but these dates don't work...

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just to clarify-- Is this the only opportunity for a DE Cigar Safari in 2014? Or does Drew Estate offer these year-round so that we could actually go at any time? I wanted to do this in 2014, but these dates don't work...
There are always other safari dates on the schedule, but only one designated as the BOTL safari. From what I hear it's usually a rowdier crowd. :devil:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe it is still at 5 tickets left.. I will be joining you all this trip my first time.. Haven't been on the forum registered long I couldn't help myself plus I try not to join forums... It is in January which is nice... ;)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I was hoping this would be posted later in the year so I could put enough mad money away. Looks like I will be waiting until next year. Hope everyone has a ball this go around!

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I can't believe it is still at 5 tickets left.. I will be joining you all this trip my first time.. Haven't been on the forum registered long I couldn't help myself plus I try not to join forums... It is in January which is nice... ;)
I must be missing something. The trips run many other times. This isn't the only one of the year. If you aren't a forum guy, and aren't in big here...why would you pick one of the limited slots slated for the BoTL crew?