What's new

BOTL & Drew Estate Cigar Safari 2014, 01/29 - 02/01

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Don't let Justin scare you off, everyone is welcome as far as I'm concerned. We were all new at one time or another, I look forward to seeing you more on the forum. Enjoy your trip man.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't believe it is still at 5 tickets left.. I will be joining you all this trip my first time.. Haven't been on the forum registered long I couldn't help myself plus I try not to join forums... It is in January which is nice... ;)
I must be missing something. The trips run many other times. This isn't the only one of the year. If you aren't a forum guy, and aren't in big here...why would you pick one of the limited slots slated for the BoTL crew?
TravelingJ..

Because January is better for me I lurk the forums and people from the Forums are normally more informed into the scene a bit more some I have met from this Forum seem like cool folks.. I asked if it was ethical and no response so I jumped on it there is still 5 tickets left and doesn't look like the tickets are flying off the shelf... If you believe it is super unethical and such a big deal I dunno if they do refunds... lol Just because I don't go around posting on every forum and rather read than participate doesn't exclude me especially when I have met people from various forums etc... Hence I read the forums and goto many events... I don't believe it is that big of deal but if you believe so then I will attempt to get a refund and Banish myself from this forum... lol.. Or maybe I wont... heh Now if I go and bought the last 5 tickets and brought 5 homeless guys with me I think that would be unethical... That comes out to 3,250 almost the same price of a used datejust rolex lol then airfare let's 400 a piece 5,250 all together that is almost a Cartier Necklace lol... So it comes down to pure douchery or luxury... well I want to be nice and good so I will take luxury over douchery but some like douchery over luxury.. ;) So that is my none arrogant way of saying yes and no maybe or somewhat. I do and I don't the pure spectacle of something so arrogant wasteful and hateful would be along the lines of something immensely great but yet again to fathom such waste in such poverty would strike me as immature yet the thought tickles me ...

Any more comments from me on this subject will only become more cryptic and feeble...

Last edited:

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
No need to get salty with me. It's just very curious that you would join a forum trip...two posts before you say you try not to join forums. I don't have a concern one way or another-I don't go on vacations involving airplanes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No need to get salty with me. It's just very curious that you would join a forum trip...two posts before you say you try not to join forums. I don't have a concern one way or another-I don't go on vacations involving airplanes.
Well... You bring up a valid point which I shall address here and now... I am going to break this into various forms of answers for the multifaceted question I have been presented with since it has inter dimensional social objectives ...

I am not getting salty more peppery with an infection. This forum is BOTL.org correct and I believe myself as a fellow brother in spirit. I am normally banned from forums by tyrants that have a very linear mode of thinking and I appreciate your inconsequential concern..

Everything I am saying is with a smile and in a positive way so don't take it wrong :) So, I rather save myself the ban and not sign up with forums... I believe that answers the questions I have been presented with.. I rest my case and believe it is ice cream time...

note: If you are a BOTL then what does it matter if another BOTL takes a trip on your BOTL forum tour? The question is answered in a silly manner because the question is silly. I lurk the forums I have met people from the Forums.. If I am against Facebook and attend a Facebook Event is that unethical simply because I dislike Facebook as a company or social tool because it is built off of the idea of exclusion. If the cigar scene and this forum was built only to exclude people then why have a public forum.. So, the initial ask to go onto the tour was simply a formality... I never expected anyone to have an issue with my going on the BOTL tour but thought it was the polite thing to do... So, pardon my round about way and immature wording it is the way I respond to things that don't make any sense...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
.......:thumbsup:
Fixed that for ya :)

I was hoping to go this year, but it looks like I am going to have to wait one more year. I hope you all enjoy the trip and post pics!
I had every intention of goin thinkin tix would come up about sep October. I would've held off on my AR and other toys that i bought two weeks ago and paid for the trip had I known. So I posted another thread if anyone's interested in a send off from Miami where we all could still get to meet up would be cool I think.

Trip money vvvv

Bad timing

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I have been wanting to go pretty bad, my wife though has been looking forward to going more than me though. Which is crazy, I know. She has never been on a plane let alone left the country. So until I can save up enough scratch for the both of is, I am gonna hold off. My first trip will be probably Non-BOTL, something with a couple gals. Then the following years it will be just be me and the boys. ;) *Snicker*

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I just checked the number of tickets left--just for curiosity--and saw 4 individual remaining and 1 retailer?
This is an interesting twist--retailer ticket price is $0.00--dont know what might be in the works, but I like surprises