BOTL Gives Back - Operation Esteli, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0

XIKAR SUPPORTS OPERATION ESTELI!

Once again, HUGE thanks to problemsolverjm for doing the initial outreach and letting the guys at XiKar know what we have going on over here.

XiKar has responded to the call and has committed to providing a 5ct travel case, Xi1 cutter, Executive II lighter, and an Ashtray Can as prizes for future Operation Esteli fundraising activities.

Stay on the look out for these awesome XiKar products to show up in one of our auctions, raffles, or other actions soon..

Big thanks to Alex and all of the rest of the XiKar crew for supporting us in this....

I think I'll go cut my afternoon smoke with my Xi2 right now in celebration!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
this should be no surprise to anyone....

EMERSON'S SUPPORTS OPERATION ESTELI 2014!

Emerson's, one of our site sponsors has answered the call and agreed to donate items for auction to help raise funds for our project! Special thanks to Craig for making this happen!

Excited to see what goodies these guys bring to the table when their little fund raiser launches!

I cant say it enough guys.... SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS.... B&M's like Emerson's.. and the "special" things they do.. whether helping us raise funds for this project.. or the interaction they provide us with their stores here on the board through videos, posts, sale items, etc.... are a key part of what makes BOTL special and different...

If you really want to be cool.. support all of the people we have mentioned today.. the next time you want to make a cigar purchase.. call Emerson's.. and order something from Jose and XiKar! :)

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Is there an email format letter that I can send some folks?

Or just condense what i know and send it?

Sorry we may have talked about this at the herf, but we were throwing a lot of ideas out in a short period of time

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
Ok guys, just so we know, the next Auction will behind mine on (Sunday) that will be (Bob aka Hdroadglide)....
Next behind MDwest will be (Tue). that will be (Jim aka Problemsolver)

Update To Auction Calendar as of 4/18
As u will see, auction will run for total of 5 days.

So who else wants in on the fun and games ? Send me a PM if ur interested in putting on a Auction..

Brad 4/15-20
MDwest 4/15-22
HDroadglie 4/20-24,
MWlabel 4/24-28
Wickit (Joe) 4/22-26
Emerson's Cigars 4/26-30
Wickit (Joe) 4/29-5/3

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
We'll announce weekly who is in the "lead"...
This weeks leaders:

1st - King Kill 33 - Between his t-shirt purchase and the AWESOME cash donation he secured from his company to support Operation Esteli 2014... Doug is way out in front!
2nd - lbuzzer - t-shirts and a personal cash donation brings lbuzzer onto the leaderboard and has him in the running for an invitation to Esteli!
3rd - Yodismatt - t-shirts and cash donations pulls Matt onto the leaderboard as well.. FL represents!

Lots of activity this week behind the scenes with board members reaching out to B&M's, cigar companies, and their own employers asking them to get involved.. auctions coming to a close over the weekend.. and t-shirts continuing to sell.... it will be interesting to see what the leaderboard is going to look like this time next week.... stay tuned!

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Since I'm not sure where I'll be living when the shirts ship, anybody want one of these (or a spare)? I'll have it delivered to you instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.