BOTL Mugs????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Gent's let @Eric decide to do this or not, since he is the owner of BOTL. No problem with suggesting something for the brotherhood to show our support. Just give E some time to check out the proposal. Might be a good idea to send E a Private Message in the future to give him a heads up. I sent E a PM with the thread link so he can review it. E cannot read every post, so it's a helpful way to point him in that direction.

In light of some comment of the thread, I'm closing the thread for further comments till @Eric has reviewed it. I love seeing brotherhood and showing support for this place.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Haha, I figured I'd get put up to this......I'm actually surprised this took off so well.

Unfortunately, as much time as I'm on here (mostly) on the go and as much as I'd love to do this group buy, I just don't have the extra time to get this rolling right now. Honestly, the way it was going I thought it wasn't going to be done at all.

I feel like I'm letting you all down if I don't step up, but I don't want to screw anyone and not follow through with this because I wouldn't want that done to me. So I'd have to respectively pass on taking charge.

If someone wants to take the reigns for the group buy/creation I'll gladly take 1 or 2 mugs, depending on their price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Haha, I figured I'd get put up to this......I'm actually surprised this took off so well.

Unfortunately, as much time as I'm on here (mostly) on the go and as much as I'd love to do this group buy, I just don't have the extra time to get this rolling right now. Honestly, the way it was going I thought it wasn't going to be done at all.

I feel like I'm letting you all down if I don't step up, but I don't want to screw anyone and not follow through with this because I wouldn't want that done to me. So I'd have to respectively pass on taking charge.

If someone wants to take the reigns for the group buy/creation I'll gladly take 1 or 2 mugs, depending on their price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And there it is

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
@CVAC085 maybe try giving DeneenPottery a call, and explain to them we could have an order upwards of X.. amount of mugs, and see if they would take on the task of shipping out individual orders within the main order of say 50-100 mugs. We would have to pay for shipping here regardless, so why not just pay them to ship to individual addresses if that is something they would do for a nice size order... Worth a phone call. I think I seen somewhere on their site that they ship but with a minimum order of 2 mugs (i think)..

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
@CVAC085 maybe try giving DeneenPottery a call, and explain to them we could have an order upwards of X.. amount of mugs, and see if they would take on the task of shipping out individual orders within the main order of say 50-100 mugs. We would have to pay for shipping here regardless, so why not just pay them to ship to individual addresses if that is something they would do for a nice size order... Worth a phone call. I think I seen somewhere on their site that they ship but with a minimum order of 2 mugs (i think)..
Maybe they can add it to their site and allow us to pre order... you're a smart man!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Maybe they can add it to their site and allow us to pre order... you're a smart man!
Or this ! Never know. Once they realize how big BOTL community is, it could do nothing but benefit themselves at the same time there already going to make money off a nice size order. Hopefully they see it as another opportunity to get their name out there in a whole new market

Status
Not open for further replies.