Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: November 16, 2007
Trade Review: League Votes
Waiver Time: 2 days
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: Passing Yards (25 yards per point; 3 points at 300 yards)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point; 3 points at 200 yards)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (25 yards per point; 3 points at 200 yards)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Yards (150 yards per point)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards (-1)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Return Yards (150 yards per point)
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns (6)
Fractional Points: No
Negative Points: Yes​

Buy-In

Five NC cigars and $1.50 cash to cover shipping costs to each of the winners. No other costs are required to play in this league. All cigars must be received before the draft to be eligible to play.

The cigars must be hand made, non-flavored, premium ($5+) or better cigars. Send cigars that you would enjoy yourself, it's not an opportunity to unload all your crap, unless you consider Opus X crap.

Payout

1st Place - 25 Sticks
2nd Place - 15 Sticks
3rd Place - 10 Sticks

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
There was one league made up from BOTL members last year. I believe all 10 returned this year and we added 2 more to be full with 12 teams. Beyond that I do not know.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I'm trying to get a FF league started for some of us new guys over here, but I'm not having much luck.

-Tim
Have you had anybody sign up with you? If so lets combine them.

I will update the first post with all potential players. If we can get 10 players by Sunday I say we give it a shot.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
hmmm I might be in for another league why not.. i will let you know...

If you want me to commish thats cool i got it all set up for the other league i can just transfer it over...

eh yea count me in..

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
hmmm I might be in for another league why not.. i will let you know...

If you want me to commish thats cool i got it all set up for the other league i can just transfer it over...

eh yea count me in..
If you feel like being the comish here too, go for it! If not, let me know and I will get one going.

I will add you to the list.

Anybody have a cigar type preference (CC or NC)? I prefer CC, but my stash if very limited. Should we do a CC or premium NC ($10+) league? Let me know what everyone wants. Just like the other league, a 5 stick buy in?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nope, no one's signed up with me. If I get any interest I'll direct them over to this thread.

I'm just getting back into cigars and working on my stash so I prefer the NCs.

-Tim

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Either... but I think you will get more response NC.. but let me know about running it that is your call

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
NC it is then.

C'mon people, we only need 5 more to get this sucker going, don't be afraid!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What is the cost..price range and all...
The buy-in will be 5 NC cigars + a few $to help cover shipping charges to the winners. I propose we go with premium ($10+) NC cigars, but if that is too much, then we can just make it 5 NC cigars. No other fee's associated with the league unless you want to buy some of the add-ons from Yahoo, but it will be an individual purchase only, not something everyone has to do.

Here is what I propose for the winners, but this is negotiable, let me know what each of you think.

1st - 25 Sticks
2nd - 15 Sticks
3rd - 10 Sticks

Jim, let me know if you want it.

Andrew, I will add you to the list. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ok Tuffy, sign me up..I say 5-10 buck sticks would be better..might get a few more folks to sign up also with the lower end cost..Also, we could just send directly to whoever places to make it easier on you and cheaper too. I trust everybody on the list but whatever you decide is cool with me..

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ok Tuffy, sign me up..I say 5-10 buck sticks would be better..might get a few more folks to sign up also with the lower end cost..Also, we could just send directly to whoever places to make it easier on you and cheaper too. I trust everybody on the list but whatever you decide is cool with me..
I put NC as the buy-in on the first post. Once we have 10 people, we can decide if we want them to be $10+ or not.

We will set a draft date and require everybody to have sent their sticks in order to participate in the draft. If you knew jeeper, you would understand why. He will lose badly and then not send his sticks. :stretchgr

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I put NC as the buy-in on the first post. Once we have 10 people, we can decide if we want them to be $10+ or not.

We will set a draft date and require everybody to have sent their sticks in order to participate in the draft. If you knew jeeper, you would understand why. He will lose badly and then not send his sticks. :stretchgr
Thanks for all the trust. You know I am not your employee anymore. You can't treat me like this. :shame:

Rating - 100%
4   0   0

:stretchgr thats cool..