What's new

BotL NC Fantasy Football League 2007 - 2008

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
C'mon people, we only have two more spots left to fill so we can get the show on the road. :guitar:

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
So there are still two spots open? Anyone want in? Tuffy will pick the whole Dolphins team so you should be able to beat him.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I hope the current players mentioned in the first post are still on board. The thought of 2 steps forward and one step back scares me right now because time is running out!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry for the noob question, but it'd help me out to identify some of what others are sending in. Here's a decent sample of what I have in my humble humi: Gispert, Onyx Reserve, St. Luis Rey, RP Vintage 2nds, Famous Nic 3000

Is this the caliber we're talking about? If I need something of higher caliber would anyone be willing trade for some larger quantity of lesser quality sticks or dollars?

-Tim

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I would say higher quality. Sticks that are a minimum of $5 each, most of those retail for $2 - $3.

I think most of my sticks will be in the $7 - $10 range and I think I might throw in one Opux X or other premium type cigar. That's not a requirement, just something I want to do.

Make sure you PM me your email address so I can send you the invitation to sign up for the league.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
OK everyone, I updated the first post with the scoring and rules. If anyone has any objections or recommendations, let me know and we will work out whatever changes we need to.

We need to figure out a draft date now. Please reply with days & times that will/won't work for you or if just intend to use the auto-draft and not participate in the live draft. If you are doing auto-draft, make sure you go and prepare your draft board prior to the draft date. Yahoo has very limited draft times available. Most start really early or really late. The prime window to draft is reserved for the "Plus Leagues". Be prepared to spend several hours if you are participating in the live draft.

I am actually very flexible with my date & time requirements. As long as it's after 7:00 PM EDT I should be able to do this almost any week day. Saturday's and Sundays are wide open as well.

Let me know what each of you can do so we can get this figured out.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
OK everyone, everything has been updated on the first post.

The live draft is next Wednesday at 9:00 PM MDT, if you can't make it, make sure you set your draft board up prior to the draft. I know it's late, but there really aren't any other days left with decent draft times unless we want to make it a Friday night. If you insist on drafting live and that date/time won't work for you, let me know and we will try to find another day/time.

Also, check out the points scoring as it has been updated. Any suggestions are welcome, just make a post here with your idea.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
OK everyone, all smokes have been received. I will post some pics later of the loot.

Don't get to attached though because half of these will be mine! :stretchgr

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Tuffy is a slacker. WTF man?? To busy at work, lol. We want pics.