What's new

BotL NC Fantasy Football League 2007 - 2008

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Missed fourth by three points. Wow what could I have done different throughout the year? Lol Congrats guys and good luck in the playoffs.

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
I would like to congratulate everyone for playing this was an awesome fantasy league and I would like to vote to make it an ongoing league if tuffy is up to the chanllenge. Who's up for Brothers of the Leaf FF 2008?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
2008 is on for sure! Everyone who played this year will be given an opportunity to join the 2008 league before any new brothers are added.

Congrats to our winners:

1st Place - SmokingIsh 25 Sticks
2nd Place - timothyjohncarney 15 Sticks
3rd Place - Benzopyrene 10 Sticks

I am sending the three of you a PM to get your address so I can send out your prizes.

As far as the 2008 league goes, what can we do better? Does anybody have any scoring changes that you propose? Other rule changes?

Here's my input, let me know what you think:

For the 2008 league, I propose we add 2 - 4 more teams to the league and open up the playoffs to a few more teams.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd like to see the WR and TE position be more valuable. This year it seemed like the scoring was too heavily focused on the RBs.

Also I'd like to see a team get a 10 pt bonus if one of your RBs breaks his leg or ankle on his first touch in the championship game.

Good season all - looking forward to next year.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Thanks for a good year. This was one crazy year in FF... but oh well

The setup was good.. I think we can sit down at the beginning of next year and find a few things to change but not many. The emphasis on RB's is standard in FF, TE never do anything and when they get you more than 5 pts it is a blessing (unless you have Gates...)

But thanks again and I look forward to next year

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
I'd like to see the WR and TE position be more valuable. This year it seemed like the scoring was too heavily focused on the RBs.

Also I'd like to see a team get a 10 pt bonus if one of your RBs breaks his leg or ankle on his first touch in the championship game.

Good season all - looking forward to next year.

LOL...Tough break!

You should of had me, Warner played a hell of a game and they sat LT in the second half. I was shaking in my boots! Good game and congrats on the high finnish.