What's new

BotL NC Fantasy Football League 2007 - 2008

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I smoked em all, so there isn't anything to take pics of LOL.

Nah...I've been busy with work and then I come home and work my ass off finishing my basement. By the time I am done, I am exhausted and go to bed. Let me see if I can get some pics tonight, or tomorrow night, or the next night, or... :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
What a start to the season!

I am feeling really bad for you Benzopyrene, so far the QB's on the teams you have played have had insane weeks! You are one of the top 3 or 4 scorers in the league right now but are 0-2.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
lol I know just my luck that the guys I go against end up playing teams that decide not to play defense!!!! Oh well!:bottle:
Fortunately for you, you have a good team and it's a long season. You still have a shot at it all, as well as redemption against Andrew and me in the final weeks of the regular season. :wink:

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
We shall see. You know they always low ball me on my point predictions for the week! I think they confuse tom brady with brad johnson or something. Great week for you though btw kudos!

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Last week was a laugher, have a tough week against the Squirells coming up.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I am getting my ass handed to me by jeeper. All of my key players decided to take the week off I guess. I decided to bench Kevin Curtis since he hasn't played worth a damn so far this year in favor of Warrick Dunn and Curtis ends up with 3 TD's and 200+ receiving yards...go figure!

Can't win em all I guess.

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I was just going to check on how it was going. Can't believe I am up.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The playoffs are near and it will come down to the wire. For those of you who aren't keeping track, this is the final week of the regular season for the BotL NC Fantasy Football 2007 League.

The first three spots are clinched by:
  1. AndrewDill
  2. Benzopyrene
  3. SmokingIsh

Here's how the rest of us, who are playoff eligible, stack up:

4. timothyjohncarney
  5. tuffy
  6. tobby4
  7. Jeeper
  8. oldglory

The only two teams who are officially eliminated are:

9. pigwithoutawig
  10. Fredneck

So this is how I decode the possible playoff picture here. This is for the 4th and final playoff spot.

Timothyjohncarney will clinch the final spot with a win, but he is playing AndrewDill who is in first place with the highest scoring team in the league. This alone gives hope to tobby4, Jeeper, oldglory, and me.

For any of us to be in the playoffs, here's what each of us will need:

Timothyjohncarney
A win.

tobby4
A win AND a timothyjohncarney loss AND a loss by by jeeper, oldglory and tuffy. In the event that timothyjohncarney losses and jeeper, old glory, and/or tuffy win, the following requirements must be met. If tuffy wins, you must score 56 more points than him AND if jeeper wins, you must give up less than 4 points to him AND if oldglory wins, you must give up less than 69 points to him.

Jeeper
A win AND a timothyjohncarney loss AND a loss by by tobby4, oldglory and tuffy. In the event that timothyjohncarney losses and tobby4, old glory, and/or tuffy win, the following requirements must be met. If tuffy wins, you must score 59 more points than him AND if tobby4, wins you must score 4 more points than him AND if oldglory wins, you must give up less than 66 points to him.

oldglory
A win AND a timothyjohncarney loss AND a loss by by jeeper, tobby4 and tuffy. In the event that timothyjohncarney losses and jeeper, tobby4, and/or tuffy win, the following requirements must be met. If tuffy wins, you must score 125 more points than him. If tobby4 wins, you must score 70 more points than him. If jeeper wins, you must score 67 more points than him.

tuffy
A win AND a timothyjohncarney loss AND a loss by by jeeper, tobby4 and oldglory. In the event that timothyjohncarney losses and jeeper, tobby4, and/or oldglory win, the following requirements must be met. If tobby4 wins, you must give up less than 56 points to him AND if jeeper wins, you must give up less than 59 points to him AND if oldglory wins, you must give up less than 125 points to him.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
This is coming down to the wire and will come down to the outcome of tomorrow nights game.

I don't feel like getting into the different scenarios right now, but will say that it is going to be CLOSE!!!!!!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well, unless Alge Crumpler can score me 21 points tonight (yeah right!), it looks like Timothyjohncarney will end up with 4th and final slot for the playoffs.

Nice job! :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
AndrewDill -

I thought for sure after Dallas recovered the Romo fumble on their last drive that I'd lost my playoff spot, but here I am sliding into the playoffs on a 3 game losing streak.

All the effing Lions had to do was fall on that ball and they win the game and I win week 14.

You and me again Andrew. I guess we see if the Cowboys can help you win again.

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
wow, I think the game I lost by 1 pt because tom brady threw for 399 yards and not 400 made a difference. Or maybe it was the point I didnt get for the FF against the lions at the very end of the cowboys game. Hopefully I will pick a better line-up next week or Im screwed! Cheers fellas.:gangfire: