What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
@Mickeymorris626
Mike, so sorry I bungled this so badly.
Hope this finds you well!
Can't wait to meet up and get your review. Hopefully sooner than later.
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tLabels=9405803699300234736232

Holy piss Clint. You went way overboard!
The huge packet of tobacco descriptions/origin/blend type will really really help me narrow down what kind of pipe blends I like, and from the looks of it, you've pretty much included all of them! Not to mention two corncobs and some oh so useful tools!

Seriously brother, this is an insane amount of pipe tobacco, I am overly grateful for your help, insight and generosity!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
The huge packet of tobacco descriptions/origin/blend type will really really help me narrow down what kind of pipe blends I like, and from the looks of it, you've pretty much included all of them! Not to mention two corncobs and some oh so useful tools!

Seriously brother, this is an insane amount of pipe tobacco, I am overly grateful for your help, insight and generosity!
Hahahahaha

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Update on this record breaking hit? Haha. What were your favorites?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk