What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So I came to the forum pretty comfortable with my cigar tastes and never did the newb cigar swap. I have recently gotten interested in pipes and have some cobs and a few often mentioned baccy 's coming my way. Would I be eligible for the pipe newbie swap or do I need to start back at the cigar swap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paging "Sasquatch" Dave @Grrrrr609

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
@Soapebubbles that first cigar trade is as much about a vet here sharing how trades should be handled, views on etiquette, proper shipping techniques, etc., as it is about finding cigars you like. At least it should be. And as this is a cigar forum first, that is why the rules are set up as such, to participate in that trade before any other. Whether you think you need it or not, just do it. It's a great way to get to know a member you might never otherwise cross paths with. And who knows, you might look back five years from now and reminisce about how you met your long time best BOTL friend back doing your initial cigar trade. In the end, it's really all about building a family.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
@Soapebubbles that first cigar trade is a much about a vet here sharing how trades should be handled, views on etiquette, proper shipping techniques, etc., as it is about finding cigars you like. At least it should be. And as this is a cigar forum first, that is why the rules are set up as such, to participate in that trade before any other. Whether you think you need it or not, just do it. It's a great way to get to know a member you might never otherwise cross paths with. And who knows, you might look back five years from now and reminisce about how you met your long time best BOTL friend back doing your initial cigar trade. In the end, it's really all about building a family.
Gee Clint, when you put it like that I kinda feel like I missed out on part of the adventure. :sorry:

kcmontie

Choppers, lanceros and cobs
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Well my mail man just quit. He said he not built for heavy lifting. I must say there is something really really wrong with cigarblunk. This is the nicest thing I think anybody has ever done for me. I am truly humbled. Wow just wow. Thank you. Thank you. I really can't wait to try some of the pipeS, tabacco and lighter.
image.jpeg
image.jpg
Dude u are insane.3 pipes 2 are Dagners, 10tins of tabacco, 9 bags of tabacco, 2 pipe tools ,lighter pipe cleaners and stickers.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well my mail man just quit. He said he not built for heavy lifting. I must say there is something really really wrong with cigarblunk. This is the nicest thing I think anybody has ever done for me. I am truly humbled. Wow just wow. Thank you. Thank you. I really can't wait to try some of the pipeS, tabacco and lighter.
View attachment 85601
View attachment 85602
Dude u are insane.3 pipes 2 are Dagners, 10tins of tabacco, 9 bags of tabacco, 2 pipe tools ,lighter pipe cleaners and stickers.
I try not to swear much on here, but HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

Enjoy that!

Excellent @cigarblunk. Excellent.

Xingpao

Tobacco Whore
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
@cigarblunk wow lol. Just wow.
View attachment 85601
View attachment 85602