What's new

BOTL Pipe Newbie Sampler Thread

Xingpao

Tobacco Whore
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ok, we'll I got my newb trade from @bostoneo and he really dug deep into his amazing hoard and just blew me away.
This is a serious expanse of the best tobacco around with Esoterica everywhere and even a damn fine pipe ashtray. The generosity is simply incredible and sincerely appreciated.
This is what the smoking lounge at the Clinton Foundation must look like daily.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Ok, we'll I got my newb trade from @bostoneo and he really dug deep into his amazing hoard and just blew me away.
This is a serious expanse of the best tobacco around with Esoterica everywhere and even a damn fine pipe ashtray. The generosity is simply incredible and sincerely appreciated.

Have fun smoking through all of that. They are each half ounce samples

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0

:wideyed: WOW

Rating - 100%
40   0   0

I knew you were in trouble when I saw that arrangement go down in chat.

And he was worried about not having a $4 cob to send...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0

That's just awesome. Great stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0

Rating - 100%
95   0   0

Damn, that should keep you busy for a while!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I came to the forum pretty comfortable with my cigar tastes and never did the newb cigar swap. I have recently gotten interested in pipes and have some cobs and a few often mentioned baccy 's coming my way. Would I be eligible for the pipe newbie swap or do I need to start back at the cigar swap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk