What's new

BOTL Zippo?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I'm aware of this thread and appreciate the interest. However, there will be a slight logo change that will have to put the possibility on hold until next year.
OOOOooooooohhh!!!!

: raising eyebrow and tapping finger tips :

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'm aware of this thread and appreciate the interest. However, there will be a slight logo change that will have to put the possibility on hold until next year.

Aren't you aware of everything? (don't ban me bro.)

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
No more formerly known as BOTL. YES!!!!!!!
(Sorry E!)

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Got a question for those of you that have the thunderbird insert. You say it is only good for 4-5 cigars, but that is due to spending time toasting your cigar (an all-together proper technique in my opinion). Is this also the case with the Z-plus jet flame?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Got a question for those of you that have the thunderbird insert. You say it is only good for 4-5 cigars, but that is due to spending time toasting your cigar (an all-together proper technique in my opinion). Is this also the case with the Z-plus jet flame?
Yes. I can toast and light 4-5 cigars.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Yes. I can toast and light 4-5 cigars.
Thanks for the swift reply Ninja.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm very late to the party here on this one, but should this happen count me in for at least 2 of them. I'd like to gift one for my smoking buddy who I can consider a fellow "BOTL." Also, I have a zippo with the Z-Plus insert and I haven't had any issues with it at all. For the $10 or so I purchased it for not only did I add another cigar lighter to my collection but I also have a 2nd use for my zippo instead of collecting dust in a cigar box filled with all my other cigar accessories. The tank is a little small but being I have multiple other lighters with me most of the time I switch it up or should I run out I have a backup plan.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I'm very late to the party here on this one, but should this happen count me in for at least 2 of them. I'd like to gift one for my smoking buddy who I can consider a fellow "BOTL." Also, I have a zippo with the Z-Plus insert and I haven't had any issues with it at all. For the $10 or so I purchased it for not only did I add another cigar lighter to my collection but I also have a 2nd use for my zippo instead of collecting dust in a cigar box filled with all my other cigar accessories. The tank is a little small but being I have multiple other lighters with me most of the time I switch it up or should I run out I have a backup plan.
You're not late, we're all still waiting!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Unfortunately, I did not look at how their customization service worked until today. There isn't a method to buy in bulk (let alone add more than 1 of the same design to your cart) or offer any control of the design. I'll look into alternatives.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Unfortunately, I did not look at how their customization service worked until today. There isn't a method to buy in bulk (let alone add more than 1 of the same design to your cart) or offer any control of the design. I'll look into alternatives.
Can Zippo be contacted directly... customer service rep over the phone?