What's new

botls' rolls

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ummmmmmm....you guys are wayyyy too kind.... but i fear you will sit on these and never enjoy them beyond their looks... let's see... think of them less like a vintage car and more like a beautiful woman adorned in fine jewes and lingerie ... but you only get each woman for one night...:sneaky: The only way to get to the good good is to undress them...:joyful: that being said... I'll make you a deal... cremate them and I'll replace them. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting wrap jobs. Do you apply a wrapper and then glue the topping pieces over it, or are you piecing together a wrapper over the binder?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
After a couple years in the cooler this BrewinHooligan #57 CT has aged into one helluva smoke

Great Gawd Amighty
Pretty sure I lost the original blend info for that because my blend notes for #57 say:
1 nica habano seco, 1 Brazilian habano viso, 1 dom olor ligero, dom binder. I dont think I was using the Brazilian viso at the time I rolled that, but I coulda been...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Plus one CT wrapper multiplied by two years
Two very important factors for sure. I want to try and roll a mess of those with candela and see if I can manage to stash some for myself. Knowing how I am, chances are slim. I don't manage to keep much of what I roll unless they look like turds, then I wind up smoking them pretty young.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you gotta do is get several molds and roll up bigger batches. Then you have some to fire up as infants, some as teenagers, and some as mature adults. We won't even discuss senior citizens :) When I roll a batch I fill 2 molds of 10. Just ordered a third mold to up my game, now that I have settled on a size that pleases me.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What you gotta do is get several molds and roll up bigger batches. Then you have some to fire up as infants, some as teenagers, and some as mature adults. We won't even discuss senior citizens :) When I roll a batch I fill 2 molds of 10. Just ordered a third mold to up my game, now that I have settled on a size that pleases me.
All about the prep. Work out the amounts in the blend of filler. For 50 smokes, I'll weigh out 20 oz of filler total. Prep far into assembly. Keep filler separated. Getting the case right for assembly. I like tubs that can be closed to be able to take brakes when needed. Filler, wrapper and binder in different tubs because of the different case needed. Keep rotating for additional drying time before wrapping to assist in maturation.