What's new

botls' rolls

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotta put this pic in the correct thread, so's I will know where to find it six months from now when these sticks come ripe. Batch of Rock Star Rolls from our brother Derek. These will go in long term storage to age them. I tend to hoard BOTLs' rolls.

Oh man you already got them. Ya hey they are all still really too fresh. I'm working on building that stockpile to age!
I was pretty happy just to finally get some to ya buddy

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Thanks buddy, @VeLoRoK did an awesome job with the bands

Tonight, the most cubanesque homeroll ever, serious cuban salinity. Like a cross between a monte and Juan Lopez. No joke, this was awesome.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Nice! I wondered if he was responsible for those! Very good @VeLoRoK

Oh sweet that sounds delicious!
one of Bliss regular blends?

Just use Tap for the emoji...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Tonight, the most cubanesque homeroll ever, serious cuban salinity. Like a cross between a monte and Juan Lopez. No joke, this was awesome.

Great! I'm glad it didn't suck. You should try that black monster I sent a few weeks back. I smoked the other one recently and it was pretty intense.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Looks awesome and sound delicious.

Bliss- Would you share the blend ?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looks awesome and sound delicious.

Bliss- Would you share the blend ?
I actually don't know the blend in this case. There were a few months, from 8/16 to 3/17 where I didn't enter anything into my spreadsheet. My guess would be 1:1:1 of Jorge with some sort of pineapple-rum-vanilla traditional Cuban mojo in the mix somewhere. I recall getting some really Cubanesque rolls now and then with that general formula.