What's new

botls' rolls

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I actually don't know the blend in this case. There were a few months, from 8/16 to 3/17 where I didn't enter anything into my spreadsheet. My guess would be 1:1:1 of Jorge with some sort of pineapple-rum-vanilla traditional Cuban mojo in the mix somewhere. I recall getting some really Cubanesque rolls now and then with that general formula.
I have to make some of that mojo. Have you given details on what's in it? How to make it?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Last night, for no good reason, I just had to burn that unmolded fecto you see fourth from the right. Fabulous. The band doesn't say what's in it; but it does say San Andreas wrapper, IIRC. I'd suspect some piloto; but I might be all wet, cause I'm fighting the allergies here. Good work on that gar, Derek.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last night, for no good reason, I just had to burn that unmolded fecto you see fourth from the right. Fabulous. The band doesn't say what's in it; but it does say San Andreas wrapper, IIRC. I'd suspect some piloto; but I might be all wet, cause I'm fighting the allergies here. Good work on that gar, Derek.
Thanks brother you have a good nose for the leaf. That was wlt piloto ligero and nic seco with dom binder and the SA was from LO
I should have put that on the labels too but I have not gotten as adventurous as you guys with so many different blends yet while I'm trying to get the fundamental skills and build a stash to age to get the full experience out of the smokes from when I started
I realize when I read the conversations on blending how I am still only scratching the surface on how deep our hobby can go

Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Leaf Only Cameroon wrapper
Leaf Only Conedega ligero
Whole Leaf cibao viso
Nicaraguan seco
Leaf Only Dominican binder

It’s really good. Rolled 2 days ago. No mold used.

It’s nice how the Cameroon sweetness moves around with the floral notes of the ligero.
Sounds really good @Dominican56