What's new

Burning Leaf Caravan Interest??

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Gotta agree with Frank, thanks for posting the pic's my friends.

Nice gesture there Justin with the deepdish pizza's! :thumbsup:

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Thanks for the pics, looks like you guys are having a great time... Have a good one tonight boys!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Don't let Pepin see you smoking a BLUE 'A'....He'll grab it from you and talk about it for an hour.

Great pics. Someone go give Hendy a big ole hug and a kiss from me.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Great pics guys. Glad you had a great time.

For the pics, some names might help those who don't know people.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Don't let Pepin see you smoking a BLUE 'A'....He'll grab it from you and talk about it for an hour.

Great pics. Someone go give Hendy a big ole hug and a kiss from me.
lol, why is that?
I figured the Pepin event in Dana Point was the perfect occassion for a Pepin A.

When he saw me break it out and light it. He pulled some Jedi chit and it ended up in his hand, for the next 15 minutes. He gave us a seed to fire history on the cigar. He also tooted his own horn a bit and said in Miami shops take the bands off and put on Monte bands and sell then as Cuban Monte A's. Was kind of cool, but my smoke went out.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
It twas a blast! Thank you to everyone...I have to sort it all out and send true thank yous! But the leaf team was in full force handin out ass whoopins! Bummed not to see Justin wear his mini tee...but the pics will never die:) well...off to michigan!

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
ha, I won't even attempt the full group shot names but the Michigan guys pictured with Pete are (L-R) Ciggy, VirginIslander, Hendy and Smokemifyougotem
I was told I missed hitting Ciggy and VI and I don't want to make them feel left out so if anyone has addresses, PM me.
:smokingbo

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Totally awesome! Any quotable quotes from pete and don pepin ? Also, let us know what you smoked and what you were bombed with!