What's new

CA Cigar of the Year?

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
I wonder if the fact that you can never find ligas has anything to do with them not being in the list. Just a thought...
Possible, but wouldn't you say Paul that it's just as hard or at least not very readily available to the masses cigars such as the Padron Family Reserves or Behikes that place well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Good point. Those are almost special releases though? Maybe? But I guess so are the Unicos...... Haha who knows?

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Just to get topic back on track. DPG 10th.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've never had one, but based on the mania here on this board and other cigar boards i'm on it would be a crime if one of the Liga's was not included.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I've never had one, but based on the mania here on this board and other cigar boards i'm on it would be a crime if one of the Liga's was not included.
Sorry, did you just come out in public and say you have never had a liga on BotL? Cause thats a good way to get yourself hurt....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, did you just come out in public and say you have never had a liga on BotL? Cause thats a good way to get yourself hurt....
I did, but before any of you wise guys get any ideas my understanding is that they are too full flavored for my delicate palate!

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I wouldnt be surprised if HE made it high on the list, they got great reviews from CA.

I agree with a couple others that the DPG 10th should be at least top 5, if not top 2. (although I disagree with JFire singing that song.....)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Casa Cuba and Herera Esteli should both be on the list. Two standouts this year......and if they were available in time the Opus Super Belly Destino al Siglo and/or the Lancero in the same blend. Both of these cigars are the best Opus I think I've ever had.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I think DPG 10th is as good a cigar as I've had (Wet pack and old T52 excluded of course Bob.)

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Id love to see the Herrera Esteli make the list
This is what I'm talking about! I haven't had one, but I want guys to talk about what they think. I'm thinking maybe the Melanio? Maybe one of the new Cubans (Grand Edmundo, Petite 2?)
I for one didn't care for the Esteli.
I did not either. It was a ho-hum cigar for me that I found myself gifting away.

Which vitola did you guys try? I felt the lonsdale lends itself the best to the blend.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The list is always interesting. Agree or disagree the top 25 are usually good cigars.

UF-13 won't make the list too limited and not reviewed. The Fuente casa de Cuba hasn't been reviewed either won't make the list.

Herrara, El Centurion, LAT, La Palina all got good scores all top ten. Sprinkle in a Fuente, Padron,Alec Bradley, two Cubans (HdM 2013) and you have the rest of the list.

My guess is the #1 will either be a Fuente for 100years as 13 is special to the company or Tatuaje for that impact on the industry over the last 10 years. LAT has a big enough score to be top 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk