What's new

Call of Duty "Black Ops"

Flyer75

Flyer Faithful
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BTW, I see they are going to offer the PSN Plus subscription for free for a month...what is the difference? I've always used the basic one with no cost. Is the PLUS any better?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you just get discounts on some downloads and you get more free downloads.

I'm losing my mind over here wanting to play Black Ops.. my buddy is on his way over with his XBox (that he bought 3 days into the outage because he wanted to play so bad)..

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Update from Sony Execs as of two hours ago... extending the outage to "hopefully fixed within the MONTH"...
K, seriously... almost seems worth paying the yearly subscription fee... ALMOST....
FACK!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
This shit is driving me crazy. What the hell is taking this much time!

I hope they hang the idiots that hacked PSN.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I was playing a bit last night and my game has slipped pretty bad lol. I didnt play for a couple weeks before the network went down so it has been awhile. I was noticing more lag than normal also, normally I have a fast connection so maybe it has something to do with the network problems still being worked out...

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Not a FPS fan, all my buddies are on Black Ops though. I like Dead Space 2. Looking to get some new games this fall. New Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Elder Scrolls, Twisted Metal, etc.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Managed to get my first prestigue sorted last weekend :clap:
Very weird going back to the crap weapons. Moving along nicely now though so i must be getting slightly better than crap

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Managed to get my first prestigue sorted last weekend :clap:
Very weird going back to the crap weapons. Moving along nicely now though so i must be getting slightly better than crap
Nice!! You Will get use to presenting after 10 times ;)

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took serious advantage of the 24/7 Nuketown and Double XP (jumped off XBox for the weekend). I had some events, so I only got about 5 hours in, but I managed to go from 46 to prestige and get back up to level 38.

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Having some issues wit PSN, but most of the time it works. Going online if anyone wants to join in 20 minutes.

Add me on PS3: RAYAT81

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Funny I should come across this thread - I finally busted out the xbox and played some Black Ops last night. I haven't touched it since I let my Live subscription run out a few months ago.

I may renew down the road but I just don't play much (cartisdm <--- if ya wanna add me)