What's new

Call of Duty "Black Ops"

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Gonna download them today....i'll send friend request later today to you. I'm createdcosmos.
I added you bro! If you see Rayat91 online that is my little brothers. Double XP so I am going online in a little while if anyone wants to join!

Flyer75

Flyer Faithful
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I added you bro! If you see Rayat91 online that is my little brothers. Double XP so I am going online in a little while if anyone wants to join!
Yup...got you on there, I'll look out for your bro...unfortunately I can't play this weekend anymore...at hospital with wife awaiting birth of son!! :cbig:

guess I should have said, "fortunately" lol. I'll be on there when we get back home though. Taking time off work too....

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
The new maps are OK but if you don't buy them you won't miss anything! ATM I just can't get my game together, my stats are going to he'll :(

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
First map pack was okay, second one pretty much sucked, I'm not even gonna bother getting the 3rd one. Saving my money for MW3 in the fall

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
No, never a fan of zombies. Saving my money for MWF3

/ Ben Bockbrännarbolmers
can't thank IW enuf for taking the COD reigns back... this was a fun experiment for Treyarch even if it did feel like just a money grab piggybacking the name of the COD franchise, but IW's engine and online gameplay... WAY better IMO... I miss the spec ops too... can't wait for November!

Not to mention the new Uncharted...!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
can't thank IW enuf for taking the COD reigns back... this was a fun experiment for Treyarch even if it did feel like just a money grab piggybacking the name of the COD franchise, but IW's engine and online gameplay... WAY better IMO....!
You do know they swap back and forth each year right? But anyway. Add me if u guys like. PS3. Exeqtion

Sent from my Gingerbread Epic

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you can hit me up in 5 months if you wanna play some MW3, my gamertag is carguy13...

i usually play all the time, but since being in Afghanistan i don't have xbox live.