What's new

Can you smell what THE BOTL is cookiiinnn!!!

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Recipe please! That looks good and we got a monster pile growing out there.
What's a recipe? I'll give it a go....

Slice as much of your giant pile of squash and or zucchini as you can stand to slice. Sauté in olive oil with some onion, crushed garlic and some sea salt. Once 1/2-3/4 cooked place in a casserole dish. Top with a can or two of cream of(what ever you like) soup mixed with some milk. Sprinkle with cheese or better yet, smoked cheese. Spread out a box or two of stovetop stuffing (mixed a bit dry as it will soak up more moisture from the squash) on top of the cheese and then I normally add some more cheese. Bake at 350 for half an hour or until squash is done. Eat up.

By the second or third batch of the season, I play with different spices when sautéing to change it up a bit.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
What's a recipe? I'll give it a go....

Slice as much of your giant pile of squash and or zucchini as you can stand to slice. Sauté in olive oil with some onion, crushed garlic and some sea salt. Once 1/2-3/4 cooked place in a casserole dish. Top with a can or two of cream of(what ever you like) soup mixed with some milk. Sprinkle with cheese or better yet, smoked cheese. Spread out a box or two of stovetop stuffing (mixed a bit dry as it will soak up more moisture from the squash) on top of the cheese and then I normally add some more cheese. Bake at 350 for half an hour or until squash is done. Eat up.

By the second or third batch of the season, I play with different spices when sautéing to change it up a bit.
Thanks!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0