What's new

Cc delivery time

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't know your living situation, but this goes for everyone, I get a few boxes now and then and never see the mail carrier so every single time I had to wait and go sign for them, you can actually fill out a card that authorizes the carrier to leave all future packages without a signature. Luckily (?) I live in an apt complex that has parcel lockers so she just leaves it in a locker for me

The more you know!
Good to know, I'll look into that, thanks.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Side note... Order from the place that dosent provide tracking and they did, then ordered from a place that did and they didn't o_O

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
- Placed my order on May 15th
- Shipped on May 23rd...with a tracking number...from Sweden. Wait, What??
- Arrived on May 30th

So basically it took longer to process than it did to ship or maybe they're just routing the packages through Sweden in order to do an end around past the authorities. Either way I got them within 15 days and am pretty happy.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
- Arrived on May 30th

So basically it took longer to process than it did to ship or maybe they're just routing the packages through Sweden in order to do an end around the authorities. Either way I got them within 15 days and am pretty happy.
So I had the place reship back on May 15 checked tracking number and it doesn't work lol. I guess it's not meant for me to get my psd4 oh well maybe they will show up eventually

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
- Arrived on May 30th

So basically it took longer to process than it did to ship or maybe they're just routing the packages through Sweden in order to do an end around the authorities. Either way I got them within 15 days and am pretty happy.
I just had two different vendors do the same thing. Took 10 days to process an order. Emailed them asking what the hold up was and they never replied back.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one of the boxes im expecting originated in Austria, tracking says it left there May 31st, it shows up as in a USPS facility in NY as of 1:00am this morning im hyped af i think (hope?) that means it cleared customs.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
one of the boxes im expecting originated in Austria, tracking says it left there May 31st, it shows up as in a USPS facility in NY as of 1:00am this morning im hyped af i think (hope?) that means it cleared customs.
Not to ruin your day but my original shipment has been in NY since apr 17 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Processing took longer than it did getting to New York. Seems like he is just fine sitting on his ass for a week until he can find time to ship. I work offshore and order when I have about a week left so they can arrive when I am home for my 10 days off. Won't happen this time. This was my first order from him and might be my last. Just hope they make it out of NYC and down to Texas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
same, my order was placed and card was charged about a week before the tracking number worked.

anyone been in Coady/my shoes before and can tell us how long their goodies were stuck in NY for? mine still shows ISC NY as of the 2nd.

thanks in advance!

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Shipped May 31st and received today June 7th. Quickest shipment I've had so far.

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
same, my order was placed and card was charged about a week before the tracking number worked.

anyone been in Coady/my shoes before and can tell us how long their goodies were stuck in NY for? mine still shows ISC NY as of the 2nd.

thanks in advance!
I had an order sit in NY for 3 weeks one time, it happens

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fair enough, I'll try to put these elaborate plans I'm working on for an oceans 11 style heist at the NY USPS office to retrieve my package aside and try to relax.

preciate the hopeful/helpful response.