Votes: 53 26.9%
  • NCs

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • Both

Votes: 109 55.3%

• Total voters
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I am still very new to CC's, I still enjoy both. I do find that the NC's that I seek out these days are only those that seem to have the most Cubanesque reputation. That said, if I am sitting down to enjoy a cigar it is very difficult for me to pick a NC over a CC when selecting something from my humidor. The exception being something new that I have been really wanting to try.
For an everyday lunch time or commute cigar, it will be a NC simply because I won't smoke my limited supply of CC's for those times.

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Definitely still smoke both.

Of the NCs I only smole certain stuff. Lot of illusione, some Pepin, some Tat.
CCs I am all over. Probably 70%CC, but the 30% non I smoke I think is every bit as good as the CC. Also agree on the strength factor. Even the strongest CCs are mild compared to the strong Nics.

CigarMan Andy

Taveling Herf Man
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a few CCs that are faves, and a few DRs, and Honduran, but I am a big Nicaragua fan. Each have their own personalities.:thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
As said by previous posters, I like both, for different reasons too. I enjoy learning about, experiencing, and appreciating the tastes and characteristics of each stick I smoke.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I smoke both. To be fair CCs are far and few between for this guy. Recently received a box of Cohiba Maduro 5s, tasty but need some age.

If CC became widely available they'd be in the rotation however, I couldn't see myself giving up NC for CC.

So many great CC and NC out there and I enjoy them both.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol obv no offense to anyone, I was just meaning I'm sure there would be some guys who would only smoke cubans to be able to say they only smoked cubans.
I know people who only smoke NCs to be able to say they never smoke CCs.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoke both. Probably more NC's than CC's simply due to the fact I like to let my CC's rest. For NC's it's mostly from Nic.

Yes, NC's can be one dimensional, but if it's a dimension I like, I'm happy. A lot of custom Cubans I smoke are one dimensional, but very tasty.

I like strong full bodied smokes. Sometimes I like to kickback with a nice strong peppery reliable smoke where I don't have to worry about the burn, the draw or any of that crap - If I do have problems, I can just pitch it, and grab another. Don't have to worry if the Cuban womans' virgin thighes were a little tight from the bus ride over to the factory that morning.