What's new

Chef in China

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Because sitting in line at the border crossing from Hong Kong into Shenzhen sucks.
And going anywhere in asia totally sucks.
Typical day....
Where we going? Such and such place
How long until we arrive? 2 hours
Then to the next place? 2 hours
Fml

I am heading to Thailand for a relaxing day though :)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
In the main lobby to the right of the staircase. If you go to the left you'll fall in the fish pond. It's a tasting lounge. You can only smoke what you buy.

Tell that guy to gtfo of the way :)

Good stash there??? I'm looking at different lounges in Hong Kong to make my hotel decision.

Shenzhen is easy because hotel has lounge that I really like

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I'm only a CC newbie but they had a few good things. They try to keep at least a couple of boxes up to 5 years old. Those will be to the left of the guy in the picture. Up to 650-700 HK for a Behike. About 65-70 US. The parent company, sent you a link a while ago, Have lounges in the area. The Sheraton is just the easiest. Hop a cab in Kowloon and just say "Sheraton" and you're there.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
And going anywhere in asia totally sucks.
Typical day....
Where we going? Such and such place
How long until we arrive? 2 hours
Then to the next place? 2 hours
Fml

I am heading to Thailand for a relaxing day though :)
Its not too bad. Typical day.... Hot chicks pick you up at the hotel and drive you to the factory then take you to lunch, then dinner and back to the hotel with a smile and a wave. Then you do the pub crawl thing. Rinse and repeat. In the meantime you realize they are trying to get you fatter than you are on incredible local food.

Step two. Risk your life and sanity by taking a taxi anywhere. Worse rollercoaster ride invented.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Its not too bad. Typical day.... Hot chicks pick you up at the hotel and drive you to the factory then take you to lunch, then dinner and back to the hotel with a smile and a wave. Then you do the pub crawl thing. Rinse and repeat. In the meantime you realize they are trying to get you fatter than you are on incredible local food.

Step two. Risk your life and sanity by taking a taxi anywhere. Worse rollercoaster ride invented.
Lol that's where my cheat sheet comes in. Used to travel solo a lot now I have a network so getting around is easy

In China I have a couple shops I know of through the 'network' so not worried about that. I just like the convenience of lounge in my hotel for end of night. There are a ton of lounges in hk for smoking from that Pacific co. Shouldn't be hard but I like to hunt sine fun CCs so this will be a trip :)