What's new

Chef in China

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Cool fucking thread man. You might have inspired me to do one of these when I go to Spain on my honeymoon next year (although who knows if there will be any time for picture taking lol). Looks like you really took everything in while over there. I gotta admit, I have no desire to go to Asia/China (only because I love Europe so much) but it definitely looks like an interesting place. To me, the best part of traveling is immersing yourself in another culture temporarily. I went to London, Paris and Barcelona last year and it was amazing to see how different every city/country is even though they're not very far from each other geographically. I love that you can hop on a plane/train and be in a completely different area in a few hours. I find it fascinating.

Glad you made it home safe man. I'm sure your family is ecstatic to have you back.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Cool fucking thread man. You might have inspired me to do one of these when I go to Spain on my honeymoon next year (although who knows if there will be any time for picture taking lol). Looks like you really took everything in while over there. I gotta admit, I have no desire to go to Asia/China (only because I love Europe so much) but it definitely looks like an interesting place. To me, the best part of traveling is immersing yourself in another culture temporarily. I went to London, Paris and Barcelona last year and it was amazing to see how different every city/country is even though they're not very far from each other geographically. I love that you can hop on a plane/train and be in a completely different area in a few hours. I find it fascinating.

Glad you made it home safe man. I'm sure your family is ecstatic to have you back.
Yeah, Europe makes a better tourist location for sure :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I glad you made it home safely Chef and that you had such a good time on your business trip, thank you for sharing the experience with all of us. Gives me a good feeling about trying to PCS to Germany and see and experience more of the world.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Then took a stroll downtown

So busy...

But going down to Victoria Harbor was worth it and I think I caught a great shot/view for a camera phone

Now just relaxing with an Angel before hitting the 6am shuttle to the airport for a 24 hour trip home

HKG to PEK to LAX to DTW

I'm sure I'll feel, and smell, great after that. See you gents on the other side...of the globe!
Sorry to drag this back to the top. But this looks like a shot of Hong Kong from Kowloon. The harbor is a dead giveaway. It looks like you were on the movie boardwalk near the art building. The Sharaton across the street has a LCDH and the hotel next to it has a Davidoff loung. Man I miss China. Bought a killer suit over on Mody road. Stop at a 7-11 to buy beer for the walk to an Irish pub for more beer. Stop at another shop, buy beer for the walk to the next pub. Stop to take pics with random hot chicks. Buy more beer for the next block. Fun place to explore.

Last edited:

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Sorry to drag this back to the top. But this a shot of Hong Kong from Kowloon. The harbor is a dead giveaway. It looks like you were on the movie boardwalk near the art building. The Sharaton across the street has a LCDH and the hotel next to it has a Davidoff loung. Man I miss China. Bought a killer suit over on Moog street. Stop at a 7-11 to buy beer for the walk to an Irish pub for more beer. Stop at another shop, buy beer for the walk to the next pub. Stop to take pics with random hot chicks. Buy more beer for the next block. Fun place to explore.
Lol you are correct

Im heading back may 18, just approved today :)

I'll be making sure to hit lcdh in hkg at some point. I just dint spend a lot of time there other than airport in and out due to flight costs

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
If you're staying in Kowloon overnight, the Sharaton is worth it. The steakhouse is the bomb. Is your wife going with you this time?
never does

although i will be traveling with an american for the first time. coworker/male

i will fly out of HKG so I typically stay at the marriott hotel by airport for ease.

cigars will be hunted though. any CCs of interest in the LCDH?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
never does

although i will be traveling with an american for the first time. coworker/male

i will fly out of HKG so I typically stay at the marriott hotel by airport for ease.

cigars will be hunted though. any CCs of interest in the LCDH?
Bring your wallet. They were getting $20 US for a psd4. But they did have a decent selection of older smokes. Saw a box of Connie's from 2009.