What's new

Choose one cigar for rest of life

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cohiba Esplendido....just the thought of having only one cigar makes me cry if that were to be....guess that would be Hell for me instead of Heaven. In hell you can't light your favorite cigar even with all of that heat.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I thought about this for a while now and I'd say if I had steady access to Boli RC with 3-5 years on em' I'd stick with them. Tough question though as my mood really determines what I smoke. No matter how much I love a certain cigar, there are times I am not in the mood to smoke said cigar.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I'd say if I had steady access to Boli RC with 3-5 years on em' I'd stick with them.
Bolivar Royal Corona
At first, I wanted to say the Liga Privada No. 9, because it's my favorite. But here's the thing, it's not a cigar you can smoke every single day. Some days you might not want that much power. I think these guys got it right. The Boli RC offers enough flavor to satisfy completely, but doesn't knock you down. It's not a powerhouse. It's complex enough to keep you interested, and calm enough to be smoked at any time of the day and for any occasion.

I'd have to say, yeah, if you only get to smoke one for the rest of your life. Boli RC ain't a bad choice. I might go with a Monte #2, if I could guarantee quality, or a Cohiba Robusto, but it would be one of those three, and I guess it wouldn't matter which one to me.

Josh.CHI

The Dude abides
Rating - 81.8%
10   2   0
Bolivar Coronas Juniors, on spot with pricing and packs amazing flavor with a nic punch stronger than many "full sized" sticks. Doesn't leave you wanting another smoke even with it's small size