What's new

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day cigar

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
i save the expensive/rare shit for normal days. having a tat black lance followed by a ratzilla tomorrow. this will be the umpteenth day i try to get my dad to retrohale more than 5 times during a gar. i'm a bad guy and re-banded an rass and an opus perf. x with "lesser" bands. my entertainment for tomorrow.
Oh that is great!!!!! I would do something like that if anyone in the family smoked cigars

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Lol

I have one Opus X in my box and its a regular line but plenty special. Had I read BOTL before lighting up I would have lit it off as well as there are several X's going down tonight. Enjoy!
Buy more, this time of year they are really available and they never disappoint

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Just watched the kids open presents on FaceTime while enjoying an Eastern Standard. I hope everyone's Christmas' were awesome.
View attachment 56489
Man brother, thank god for technology. I'm happy you got to see their little faces as they opened their gifts... Now that's an actual good application for technology that usually distracts us from family...too cool brother.. Merry Christmas.

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Man brother, thank god for technology. I'm happy you got to see their little faces as they opened their gifts... Now that's an actual good application for technology that usually distracts us from family...too cool brother.. Merry Christmas.
No kidding, this is the first time I've had decent internet. In the last six years I've missed 6 Birthdays (son and wife), 3 Christmas', 2 Anniversaries, and a partridge in a pear tree. We've only been married for three years. Lol! Oh well, that's life in the Cavalry!