What's new

Cigar Aficionado Top 25

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
That won't be on our list lol
Because your list has tons of credibility..
Ooooo...hurt me.

So, you think this cigar is the best of the year, do you?
It's their pick one way or another. Based on the way they do things. You lack credibility because you pander to the cigar manufacturers for free samples to smoke. You bloggers are the scum sucking bottom dwellers of the cigar industry.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Great pic from CA. They have always picked the best of the bunch correctly year after year.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Ooooo...hurt me.

It's their pick one way or another. Based on the way they do things. You lack credibility because you pander to the cigar manufacturers for free samples to smoke. You bloggers are the scum sucking bottom dwellers of the cigar industry.
Gotcha.

Well, thanks so much for the severely overgeneralized opinion.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ooooo...hurt me.

Gotcha.

It's my pleasure to let you know how you're viewed by those in the industry whether you'll admit it to yourself or not.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Ooooo...hurt me.

Gotcha.

It's my pleasure to let you know how you're viewed by those in the industry whether you'll admit it to yourself or not.
Whatever.

You have some unresolved anger issues, apparently. Feel free to bite me.

I am done with this thread.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Ooooo...hurt me.

Gotcha.

I'm not "in" the cigar industry, but I respect a few cigar bloggers and am glad they do what they do, brooks being one of them. So as a consumer, at least I do not view them that way

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Annnnnnnnd back to the thread. I'm going to be smoking one tonight so I'll decide if it's worthy or not. Hahaha ;)

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ooooo...hurt me.

Gotcha.

Whatever.

You have some unresolved anger issues, apparently. Feel free to bite me.

I am done with this thread.

No anger issues here. Your fragile ego just can't handle being told that you are not as important as you believe yourself to be.

As for biting you.... Last time I heard that phrase was back in middle school.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Ok. I'm no vet but I feel I have the right to say stop. Solve the issues elsewhere. Back to the list....

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Funny, this was actually one I listed in the worst cigar of the year thread, although I'd probably classify it as biggest disappointment as it wasn't horrible, just a big disappointment considering how much I love a lot of the stuff that comes from that factory.

Another year, another list.
I agree, it wasn't a BAD cigar by any means, but definitely wasn't anything special, probably because of my expectations being really high.