What's new

Cigar Bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
153   0   0
Also, I would like to welcome my good friend Shawn (Oldmso54) to BOTL...he is another member of the most ELITE bombing corps know to man...ZILLA KILLAS REPRESENT! Someone is going down, in TRUE ZK fashion...and soon!
You guys need a team:scratchhe
Stick around here for a while and see how it's done BOTL style.

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
With the exception of the cg4, that sounds terrible...

Stick around a while and you'll realize that nobody here likes Tats or Fuentes. It's Gurkha or nothing at all.

Lets give you a word (pics to come later) preview of what this one might look like...

1 x Tatuaje Fausto Robusto
1 x La Casita Criolla
1 x OpusX (of some sort)
1 x WOAM
1 x Fuente Anejo 55
1 x Illusione cg4
1 x Tatuaje Cojonu 2003

Is that OK for a first BOTL bomb?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL!! Gotta be the most aggressive intro I've read in a long time! Enjoy your stay, man! Looks like you're gonna make a few enemies right off the bat!

:)

-Fauzi

What makes me laugh about bombing...whether it is this site or any other is that if you bomb someone you are their "enemy"...hell, I LOVE getting cigars that have been carefully selected by other BOTL! It shows respect towards the person that you have bombed. So, if it is enemies that I get, so be it...but if I can make someone smile and enjoy a few smokes...even better!

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
What makes me laugh about bombing...whether it is this site or any other is that if you bomb someone you are their "enemy"...hell, I LOVE getting cigars that have been carefully selected by other BOTL! It shows respect towards the person that you have bombed. So, if it is enemies that I get, so be it...but if I can make someone smile and enjoy a few smokes...even better!
Less talk more ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eyepoke:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the_brain

Megalomaniac Genius Mouse
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeez...you're here too? The bombing forum is about to get pretty busy if it weren't busy enough.
Brain: Just joined, give me 30 days so I can see what is going on and I will probably try to take over the world here too...

Pinky: Narf! Two worlds!!

Status
Not open for further replies.