What's new

Cigar breath - what's YOUR home remedy ?

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Light up another cigar and tell her "Let's cut to the chase. I would love to kiss you, but I'm really just looking for some head".......:laugh:
That has actually worked so I am going to have to second this

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Alcohol based hand sanitizer and aftershave quickly clear up the lingering smell on my hands and face. Unfortunately scotch doesn't seem to work as well on the breath. Maybe I just need to increase the dosage!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
From everything I have read nothing really works. One website suggested sucking on chocolate after a cigar but my wife said she could still taste the cigars. Apparently the smell gets in your sinuses and that's hard to get rid of. My solution was divorce the wife that complained and found a girlfriend that doesn't. Has worked out well so far.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Eating food actually helps me a lot. But if that doesn't work I just say we'll I guess you don't want to be around me. And then I get to smoke more.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Apples seem to clean the palate really well. Then brushing the tounge and mouth/teeth twice. Also smoking more lighter CCs has helped alot for me. That includes staying away from Nic cigars as much. They pack full body and full breath with the enjoyment factor.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have always had good luck getting rid of cigar breath with MintAsure. Not sure if you can find it in your local CVS or Walgreens these days, but they are available from Amazon. MintAsure

Keith

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
Alcohol based hand sanitizer and aftershave quickly clear up the lingering smell on my hands and face. Unfortunately scotch doesn't seem to work as well on the breath. Maybe I just need to increase the dosage!
Almost always when I have a drink of scotch my wife hones in on my action by smell alone...your drinking hard liqueur at 1pm on Saturday? Not to me but I guess it stinks to others. Maybe I should get into vodka? Lol

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Almost always when I have a drink of scotch my wife hones in on my action by smell alone...your drinking hard liqueur at 1pm on Saturday? Not to me but I guess it stinks to others. Maybe I should get into vodka? Lol
Lol that could work! The palate might not like it though

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry to dig this thread back up but someone on another forum said that sucking on fennel seeds seems to work.:dunno: Also when i eat and drink inbetween smokes it seems to help a lot! staying hydrated i guess?

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Targon Smokers' Mouthwash->tongue scrape->once more with Targon. Never fails. The manufacturer states that this mouthwash was designed specifically to break down the tars and oils left behind from smoking.

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Nothing has seemed to work long term. I usually strip the clothes and they go straight to the laundry. Wash my beard real quick and brush my teeth. It's the best I can do and by the morning it'll be back. If it comes down to it I'll slip her some NyQuil and give her 15 minutes. She'll be dead to the world and it doesn't matter. Truth be told though, if she's in the mood a little cigar breath ain't stoppin' nothin'.

Dan