What's new

Cigar Molds Thread

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Maybe I'll have to start using a mold again. It's just so much faster making cigars by not using one.
Not done with using them. Just done with buying them. Got myself winnowed down to the three sizes I prefer. Have a fourth I ought to get rid of; but can't part. If Maks would make a smaller rg, I'd prolly bite.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there was a 3rd larger parejo this afternoon. I just wanted to thank whoever bought it, even tho i really want to start rolling, i got way too much stuff going on right now. So i dodged a bullet cause that was a good deal!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
there was a 3rd larger parejo this afternoon. I just wanted to thank whoever bought it, even tho i really want to start rolling, i got way too much stuff going on right now. So i dodged a bullet cause that was a good deal!
Mighta been me, not sure. I bought a ~36 parejo that you wouldn't know was a 36 unless you asked the dude. Might look larger.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When you guys clean up a cigar mold, what do you use?
I only ever had one that needed some work. It had a mold/mildew smell to it. I hit it with a lot of things: baking soda and lemon juice, prolonged sunlight, vinegar, etc. Nothing really worked. Finally I just kept it dry and after about a year, with occasional weekends spent in the dry sunlight, it sort of solved itself.