PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Last edited:

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hey, you ripped off my thread from FTT. I like it! good move. .. Can we post all cigar making tools available here?
I like the mods that "the_treasure_port" has. really clean looking.
Figured we needed some similar threads on here too ;) and sure, let's post all the tools here.

I really like the torpedo mold, but i already have a skinny one.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hey guys. Looking to sell my 8" X 44rg mold. Only been used a few times. There are some cracks but they do not effect the performance. I will post pics later but let me know if interested. It is from WLT.

Looking for $70 + SH
That mold is beautiful!!! Nice condition and a good price for a parejo mold.

Also, if any of you guys were looking to pull the trigger on molds, I asked treasure port if they would drop their prices... They did it for all 6 of them!! 2 skinny torpedo molds and 4 perfectos for $40 each, they might have more coming... ;) I totally just bought a perfecto mold!!
Link to their stuff:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DuBrul-Durex-514318-30-Antique-1914-Wood-10-Cigar-Mold-Makes-5-5-16-L-Cigars-/201547669182?hash=item2eed2d5ebe:g:3pUAAOSwwpdW8vy9

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Martinez also currently has four of these interesting things available. It's a 7x47 with both ends curved. So you could do a double-headed Churchill. I'm getting one with the intention of doing some shorter 47 stuff. I have never seen a parejo with two curved ends before.... you could blend each half differently and do a 50/50 wrapper so your customer/friend gets to choose what kind of smoke it is....yeah, I think I'll do that.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Martinez also currently has four of these interesting things available. It's a 7x47 with both ends curved. So you could do a double-headed Churchill. I'm getting one with the intention of doing some shorter 47 stuff. I have never seen a parejo with two curved ends before.... you could blend each half differently and do a 50/50 wrapper so your customer/friend gets to choose what kind of smoke it is....yeah, I think I'll do that.
That's super cool, can't wait to hear your results!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I had ordered one off flea bay. I ordered one from LO and they sent me the wrong one.I have only ordered from them 2 times and both times the order was screwed up.