What's new

Cigar Molds Thread

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
First attempt using my mates 3D printer, thanks @Spenny for the idea. Turned out great, it's an 8 inch Corona Gorda, decided to make it smaller to see if it worked first, on account of the 10 count Mold being 150 hours of printing lol.

Strong as too! Can take 100KG anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
First attempt using my mates 3D printer, thanks @Spenny for the idea. Turned out great, it's an 8 inch Corona Gorda, decided to make it smaller to see if it worked first, on account of the 10 count Mold being 150 hours of printing lol.

Hot damn I need to get this man some tobacco!!! Gimme a couple more days mate and I will get you taken care of real proper.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0

Kilograms? We speak 'Merican here, dude.

The Munt

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Wow man! that is f'ing hot as shit! would you please put a cost to make on that?
He only charged me $50 for design, printing and postage. But he's a good pal and we go way back, that's no doubt just to cover materials etc

Just called him and told him there might be some people interested and he wasn't too keen.

Didn't want to push the point but he said it takes away from his own hobby when he does it for others, more of an escape for him and he has no interest in selling or turning a profit.

I agree though it's a nice mold, and I'm very lucky he hooked me up.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He only charged me $50 for design, printing and postage. But he's a good pal and we go way back, that's no doubt just to cover materials etc

Just called him and told him there might be some people interested and he wasn't too keen.

Didn't want to push the point but he said it takes away from his own hobby when he does it for others, more of an escape for him and he has no interest in selling or turning a profit.

I agree though it's a nice mold, and I'm very lucky he hooked me up.
Thank you. I think it would be one of us who ends up taking 3D mold orders eventually but, I just have yet to look up what all that takes.

The Munt

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hot damn I need to get this man some tobacco!!! Gimme a couple more days mate and I will get you taken care of real proper.
Much appreciated Jonathon! But you are doing me a favor here, so no impatience at my end, just appreciation! Bringing some Corojo Oscuro Wrapper up to case now. (y)

First roll imminent, fingers crossed I've studied enough.

The Munt

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Thank you. I think it would be one of us who ends up taking 3D mold orders eventually but, I just have yet to look up what all that takes.
He did say he would sell his design for mass production for $300, I didn't bother asking cos I thought you'd just be interested in 1 or a couple of different ones. I'm sure if you had the design it would be quite a bit cheaper to get it printed? Dunno if that's a good deal or not, just thought I'd mention it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He did say he would sell his design for mass production for $300, I didn't bother asking cos I thought you'd just be interested in 1 or a couple of different ones. I'm sure if you had the design it would be quite a bit cheaper to get it printed? Dunno if that's a good deal or not, just thought I'd mention it.
That is great information. Like I said, I know very little about the adventure. well, a little more now.