What's new

Cigar Molds Thread

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Very interested in this. I dig the shape.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Me too! I have one. you'll like this..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure there in another place I'm not going to go so, here are some fresh pics of the first ones I've saved.
https://i.imgur.com/3xvVspx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/gylPjww.jpg
Pretty cool. I'd like to wrap them like the Cottontail from Casdagli cigars. On another note, there robusto from the Daughters of the Wind line was stellar. Best cigar of the year, including all my Cubans.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for 3-10 molds of various parejos.
Minimum RG: 44
Maximum RG: 54
Lengh: 5-7"

Please PM

EDIT: if you have a CAD file with mold designs, I'd take that too. I have access to a 3D printer.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Please PM

EDIT: if you have a CAD file with mold designs, I'd take that too. I have access to a 3D printer.
What are you looking to pay? It's relevant because we know of many places to look, at different ranges of price points.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Please PM

Yeah, what he said but, besides ebay in general these are some good places to look.

YvanheTerrible

Yvan The Terrible
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone just sent me picture of this mold and asked me if I was interested, never seen one like this. Before going across town to look at it does anyone know what ring gauge this would be? I know it’s knd of hard by just looking at the picture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Someone just sent me picture of this mold and asked me if I was interested, never seen one like this. Before going across town to look at it does anyone know what ring gauge this would be? I know it’s knd of hard by just looking at the picture.

Hard to say by a picture, but that looks really narrow, like 24rg.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Someone just sent me picture of this mold and asked me if I was interested, never seen one like this. Before going across town to look at it does anyone know what ring gauge this would be? I know it’s kind of hard by just looking at the picture.

Kinda impossible to guess without knowing the width of that mold. If it's standard width, then you're looking at mid-high 20s. Intriguing piece of hardware, with no cap rounds and such. Looks like you could mix up a batch of Eurosticks Panatelas (24 ring) with it. I'd love to own such an interesting piece. And long-skinnies are quite elegant.

[NB Webmost: insert dick joke here]

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Someone just sent me picture of this mold and asked me if I was interested, never seen one like this. Before going across town to look at it does anyone know what ring gauge this would be? I know it’s kind of hard by just looking at the picture.
That should be 22 inches wide. If it is I'd say it's 34 RG. It looks like ones I seen on epray that get cut in half after they've been rolled. (none for an example at this moment) Often they'll have a slit down the middle of the bottom half.